𝟑𝟐. ( proposal. )

THE NEXT FEW days had been very different, to say the least

THE NEXT FEW days had been very different, to say the least. From Jay making Jake do his slavery work around the home, to him setting boundaries of what the couple could actually do in front of him without them making it weird.

Though, overall, it was safe to say Jay Park was happy for his best friend and younger sister.

He could see that they made each other happy, with Jake's smile being wider than usual and his eyes filling with hearts as he looked down at Issy, and Isabel looking as if she was glowing with happiness whenever the boy was around.

He could see that they were in love — infatuated even — with one another and that's all that mattered to him.

"So," Nishimura Niki began as he dipped his paint brush into the bowl of water that was set between him and Isabel as they painted their canvas'. "Are you going to ask Mr. Loverboy to the dance?" He wondered, a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

Isabel couldn't help but chuckle at her best friends nickname for Jake, and she let out a sigh as she shrugged. "I'm not sure... Dances aren't really my thing."

"But that was when you didn't have Jake," Niki stated, raising his brow at the girl. "You now have Jake, so take him." He said in an obvious tone, shaking his head slightly as he continued painting his piece.

"Okay, but what if Jake doesn't want to go?" She questioned, licking her lips as the thought of the boy rejecting her sent shivers up her spine. "Do you know how embarrassing that would be if I asked him?"

"Issy," The younger boy sighed long and hard, halting his movements and turning to face the girl. "He's your boyfriend, I highly doubt he'd reject your Winterball proposal. He went when he was in high school, right?" He asked and Isabel bobbed her head, confirming the boys question. "So why wouldn't he go now? You're just overthinking, as always."

Niki was right. She was overthinking as usual and she hated herself for doing so. It was a habit of hers that she so desperately wanted to escape.

Just the image of Jake Sim in a tux made Isabel subconsciously clench her legs together, lewd thoughts appearing in her mind. And even though she'd seen him dressed in a suit many times before, this time would be different.

Why?

Because he'd be wearing it for her. Not one of his many ex girlfriends from the past. No. It would be her and that only made Issy's chest flutter.

"Okay." She nodded with a grin on her lips. "I'll ask him."

"Good, as you should." Niki scoffed out, flaring his eyes before getting back to his work. "Hey, we could even do a double date? I've already asked Miso to be my date."

"Good for you," Isabel beamed in excitement, her eyes lighting up in the midst of it. "Let's do it."

Later on that evening, Isabel laid on her bed, Jake Sim between her legs as he hungrily kissed at her neck; her soft moans consuming the room as his hips ground against her crotch, the two being desperate for one another as usual.

The boys kisses slowly trailed down Isabel's bare chest, his lips hovering over her breast whilst he looked up at her with a smirk appearing on his lips before he landed at the top of the waistband of her jeans.

Isabel's breathing hitched and she instantly shut her eyes in anticipation as Jake started to unhook the buttons of her bottoms and slowly and sensually, slid her legs out of the material.

"Jake," Issy just about called out, her voice shaky as Jake's slim hand creeped into her underwear. It wasn't the most convenient time to ask him to her high school dance, but it was now or never as the Winterball was this weekend.

"Hm?" He hummed out, trailing a layer of kisses against her exposed thigh.

"Do..." She began, nervously. "Do you want to take me to the Winterball?" She eventually asked, feeling a wave of relief exit her body and her shoulders slump as she let out a breath.

The Park girl adverted her eyes away from the ceiling and down to the boy who had his head between her legs, his lustful smirk now replaced with a soft smile.

"Of course, pretty." He accepted, leaning upwards to plant a soft, passionate kiss against her lips. "I've waited so long to take you." Jake chuckled. "When is it?" He wondered as he began to move back towards her heat, ready to finish his business — however, her next words made his eyes widen in shock.

"This Saturday..." She awkwardly told him, her bottom lip between her teeth as she watched as Jake hurriedly and abruptly sprung off of her and began frantically searching for his hoodie.

"This Saturday? Are you being serious, Isabel?" He asked, standing in front of the girls mirror to fix his disheveled hair and Issy nodded her head slowly. "Shit..." He whispered beneath his breath whilst he moved to start putting his shoes on his feet.

"I need to buy a suit." Jake announced and quickly, Issy sat up on her bed, her brows furrowed.

"You can borrow one of Jay's, I'm sure he has loads." She told him, shrugging her shoulders, though the boy shook his head, denying her offer.

"I'm not going to wear one that's already been worn, it's a special moment, Issy. I'll just go buy a new one right now." He sighed out. "Have you got a dress? Do you need me to take you shopping?"

All Isabel could do was let out a string of laughter as she watched her boyfriend rush around, trying to freshen up and not look as if he had his head buried between her thighs. It truly was a funny sight and all she could do was nod her head for a moment.

"I'm going shopping with Miso and Hayoon tomorrow." She eventually informed and Jake nodded in relief and then hurried towards her on the bed and placed a chased kiss on her lips before leaving the room, calling out to Jay and telling him he was using his car.

Issy Park was left sitting on her bed, half naked with a wide smile on her swollen lips and her cheeks crimson. She was currently living one of her many made-up scenarios and that sent a wave of butterflies through her stomach.

Oh, how in love she was.

Omg so like possibly 2 or 3 (including the epilogue) chapters are left ahhh

I'm hoping to finish this book by tomorrow?? Or possibly sunday!!