Unfriendly Introductory Video.

The suns rays blast through one of the only windows I have in my house. In my opinion, it's worse than an alarm. It takes a lot of layers to block out the light, but at that point you no longer can't breathe anymore, so what's the point? Just get up. Well, maybe just 5 more minutes. I stay snuggled up and intertwined within my bedding for a couple of moments before I realize something.

The job. The stupid job I impulsively signed up for. I jump up and practically tumble off of my bed and down the hall to check the clock in the kitchen. 6:05. I have 20 minutes to get ready and 5 minutes to leave. Should be easy enough, shouldn't it?

I slide over into my rats nest of a bathroom and fix up my hair. I haven't spotted any bugs of sorts yet, but they are due to come. And that will be the day I spend decluttering everything in my house. I let it loose from the sloppy bun I had it in before and style it so that I look semi-sane. I pick out the guck from the crevices of my fingernails to give off a more appealing and professional look. My sink turns on and I swiftly splash my face with the cool water. My head shakes back and forth as I wake myself up fully.

Done in the bathroom, I head to my closet and pull out a dress. I would wear a shirt and pants of some kind, but I feel it would downplay or damage my reputation in some way. The dress is frilly and sun yellow, definitely working well with my y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes. Although some would call me a hermit or loner who stays indoors all day, I do have good style when I eventually venture out of my home.

I pull the dress over my body and it fits tight but comfortable. I pat myself down, and notice there is a patch of cloth slightly sticking out on both sides of the gown. My heart drops, thinking it's ripped, before I sigh of relief, noticing that they're just pockets. Handy, isn't it? I don't remember this dress ever having pockets. I go through my mind about what else I need to do. I got my hair sorta done, I washed my face, ...Oh, I forgot to brush my teeth.

I enter my bathroom once more and grab my overused toothbrush. The bristles are almost too rough to use. I turn back on my sink and soak the whiskers of the brush. Twisting off the tip of the paste, I squeeze the contents out and a cylinder blob touches down. I shove the tool into my mouth and get to work on my teeth.

I'm very careful about keeping all of the toothpaste away from my outfit. I wouldn't want any dirty stains to make me look more like a lunatic than I already am.

When I'm done, I rinse off my toothbrush and put it to the side of the sink counter. I cup my hands and water trickles into my makeshift bowl, before I slurp it up and gurgle it, getting rid of any lingering patches of food. I throw it up and wipe my face of any remaining liquid.

My lips are chapped, but I don't think the D.D.D would care about that sort of thing. I hope they don't care about that sort of thing.

I adjust my hair once again and step out into the hallway. I practice a more formal yet subtle walk into my kitchen. The time reads 6:20. I have 5 minutes. I have only 3 pairs of shoes; black heels, white heels, and sneakers. I pick up the black heels off the ground near my door. I feel they give off a more sexy and powerful look, while the white heels give off a more childish and simple appearance. I choose the black ones. Not to look hot or anything, but to be taken seriously if I happen to have any concerns or questions. I slip them on, feeling as if i'm cinderella getting ready for her ball with all the new fancy clothes and accessories she acquired through a simple wish.

Before I leave, I get back into my bathroom for the 3rd time and make sure I look acceptable by societies standards. I do. I look pretty, If I don't say so myself. I take a breath to calm myself and leave the washroom for — hopefully the last time in the hour. My eyes dart towards the timekeeper. 6:24. Perfect. I start my journey to the first floor, to the exit of the building. Usually I never dress like this when I go to simple places like the store. I mainly do fashion shows for myself, by myself in my room.