Unnatural Deformities in the Body.

The thing. It was truly unsettling. I've seen the... human version around before. Her name is Nacha. I'm pretty sure she lives on the floor below me. But this, this isn't Nacha. This isn't anyone. This is a monstrosity; a failed experiment at a science laboratory. Her hair was chestnut brown and curly. It coiled down perfectly, too perfectly. Her body was normal. Average. It's face. Was it a face? More like a rag doll with the stitches imitating a frown. Dried brown blood outlined the messily sewn stitches, as fresh red oozed out the crevices.

Its eyes were shut. Did it even have eyes? or was the sewn string eyes itself? It couldn't talk. It only mumbled and groaned from who knows where. Casey noticed my disturbed expression. He decided to have a little bit of fun. He's been on this job for what? A few weeks? Only God knows how much he's seen so far.

"Ma'am? Your ID?" Is he seriously asking for its ID? It only replies with a serious of groans.

"Casey, we have to call the D.D.D. What if it gets through the glass?" My heart starts to race. This is not what I signed up for. I thought, maybe some slight deformities. Like too big of a nose, or too small of eyes. Not this. Not this at all. I've never seen anything like this on the news or at my monthly outings.

"Yeah, we call them. The glass is impenetrable, and there's a voice com that can be turned on and off. See?" He reveals a small black button he's hidden that hadn't been in the video next to the stack of checklist forms. It connects to a wire which connects to the lock and unlock system. From there, i'm not sure. I'm no engineer. I'm nothing career wise.

"Oh. Well — just get rid of it. It's freaking me out dude." I avoid looking at it.

He taps the button and smirks, speaking through. "Ma'am, what happened to your face?" A serious of grunts followed, before he sighs and lifts up the glass to the danger button and smashes his finger into it. red flashing alarms illuminated the room and started to blare. The window was covered with a metal curtain that locked whatever was out there in that area.

In a swift move, he dialed 3312, the number for the extermination services. It rang out twice, before the other end picked up and spoke its dialogue into the phone.

"You have contacted the D.D.D." No fucking shit.

"A group of agents has been sent to your building." Weren't there already agents? Are they sending more? They're the ones to hang up first. Casey leans back in his chair. He caresses his beard with his right hand as he crosses the left one over his chest.

Within 5 minutes, the thick metal sheet is lifted and the purple interrogation room is visible once again, this time with a yellow man in front of it.

"Cleaning protocol completed. You can continue your job." He says emotionlessly.

Casey doesn't respond and instead turns to talk to me as the agent walks out of view.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

"A doppelganger. Sometimes they're stupid and don't match up to a person at all."

"...When is the next... person coming in?" I try to shake the image of a rotting walking corpse out of my head.

"I don't know. Could be a few minutes, could be an hour or two. Here, here's the list." He grabs the paper off of the wall and hands it to me. It shows all people who have exited the building today and signed out.

The list contained 5 people with their corresponding photo:
———
William Afton
Albertsky Peachman
Francis Mosses
Nacha Mikaelys
Lois Stilnksy
———
It would make sense as to why most people aren't out today, it being a Sunday and all, a lot of the residents work a 9-5 on weekdays.