Check-In

Lapis's pov

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.*  Grrr.. I woke up from my alarm clock and hit the stop button, and slowly get up as I sit on the edge of my bed and look around my room. It looks pretty empty since I packed almost all my stuff for college, like my posters, books, and all my clothes, of course. After I finally woke up enough, I hopped off my bed and turned on the water to the bath. Once it was filled, I got in and chilled for a bit. Once I was done, I got dressed and did my makeup, and I headed out the door. I grabbed my suitcase and other bags and set them into the trunk of my car, then started the car, and set my GPS for Beach State College.

-Time skip!!-

I pulled up to the school, and grabbed my things from the trunk and walked to the front desk, I went inside and saw the lady at the front telling sombodys room number. She had blonde hair, glasses, she was kind of pale, and had a green sweater with an alien on it, then I walked up to the front because I was next. "Hello!!" Said the lady at the front, "First and last name please?.."  "Lapis lazuli." I said. The lady at the front was looking at her computer screen in front if her, scrolling through it, then she found my name. "Okay you'll be in room 249! Your roommate is already in there by the way!" I then nodded, and went to look for my room number.

I was going through the halls seeing familiar people, like pearl, Steven, and etc. Once I found the 200 hall, I started to look at the numbers rise till I found 249. I grabbed the keys I had in my back pocket to the door, and I started to open it.

Once I opened it I saw there was a bunk bed, and the bottom one was already taken up by my roommate, the other side of the room had two desks, one was filled with books and etc. There were two dressers next to the bunk beds. I saw my roommate laying on their bed, setting up their comforters. I then noticed it was the girl I saw from earlier!

The blonde had headphones in so im guessing that's why they didn't see me. I set my suitcase next to my desk and then I tapped the shoulder of my roommate, and then they jumped and squealed, then took their headphones off and turned around and looked at me in the eyes. Her eyes were green, they complimented her sweater. Then I stopped looking into the blondes eyes and spoke up. "O-oh I'm sorry for scaring you!!-" I said laughing awkwardly.

This is just the quick beginning, I'm gonna just see how many views I get on this, next chapter will be peridots pov, comment if you want the next part! I'll try and update this regularly, which will be atleast 2x a week<33