ch4

Auv pov

The palace is in chaos .It's their former queen's birthday. Everyone in the mansion was working and decorating the whole area. Kim young ok is present in the ancestral hall, praying for the well being of the people in their kingdom and her family.

She is respected by many because of the way she ruled the kingdom. Many opposed her, disrespected her, loathed her and what not, as the men in the kingdom didn't want a women to rule over them. Their manly ego was getting hurt to obey the orders of a woman.
She alone overcame through all her battles and ruled in such a way that no one was able to question her decision. This is all because of the one promise she made to her husband. that she won't let anyone destroy their kingdom. She was and is one of the strong women in the kim dynasty.

Kim yejin and kim jiwon went towards their mother in law and bowed." sieomeoni saeng-il chughahamida" They said smiling. "Khumovoyo". Young ok said smiling looking at the sisters.

And the trio went to dining hall. All the children are present there except kim jisoo. "Happy birthday " they shouted and royally bowed and hugged her. She engulfed them with teary eyes. She is feeling so content and complete with her family by seeing everyone smiling.

"Where is sooyaa?" Sooyaa- this is what young ok calls her grandaughter whom she loves a lot. No one except her calls her as 'sooyaa', not that she restricted everyone from doing so. Jisoo born after when she made her son the king. The quality time and teaching which she failed to  give her children left a hollow spot in her heart. But she got a chance to fulfill all her wishes through jisoo. That is the reason she is so close to him than anyone else.

"I'm here " Jisoo said coming downstairs with a packet in her hands. SHe came towards her and royally bowed and hugged her. "Happy birthday  "sHe wished her and in return she hugged her patting her back.

"See I brought you a birthday gift "sHe said giving her the packet she was carrying. She quickly opened the gift like a small child excited to see the gift. Everyone looked at her smiling. As she opened the gift her heart swell with happiness. She looked at her grandchild with a lot of adoration. "How" she asked looking at the gift which contains the chain her husband gave her when their first son was born. It later got lost as a worker stole it. It was so precious to her.

"You know, it's nothing impossible for me ". SHe said taking the chain and made her wear it. Everyone present there smiled and clapped for them. "let's eat now, shall we?" Jis asked and sat on his head table. The maid served their breakfast and everyone started to eat.

"Good morning ur highness" Mr jane entered the hall and also wished the dowager queen on her birthday. Jis completed her breakfast and left for the office with Mr. Jane

"Sir, there is an issue which needs your attention. " Mr jane said to which jis nodded to continue.

"Sajangnim, there is a man called song joong ki who is frightening the small farmers and some villagers .He first started with small amount of money and now he is occupying the lands of small farmers. He even threatened them about killing their families. There are many people who wanted to complain about him but they don't have the courage. We got to know about this through our spy guards in the village" Mr jane completed about the problem.

"Inform the village head to come and meet me. Tell the guards to directly attack on that joongki when no one is looking and bring him to me." Jis answered. " De Sajangnim". Mr jane said leaving the cabin.

It's evening, jisoo is in her cabin doing the work. SHe gave a day off to her staff. SHe was alone in her office. Her phone rang disturbing her concentration. SHe moved her eyes from the laptop to her phone screen. Her mom was calling. Only the she saw the time. It's evening and the party must have started by now.

SHe answered the call " De eomma"." Where. are you soo? I want you in the house in 10 minutes." She demanded. " De eomma" then she cut the call. SHe shook her head and packed her bag then went to the entrance where her driver was waiting for her. She asked the driver to start the car.

After about 20 minutes dhee met with the sight

of hers house which has much more glow than any other day. Many people where there to wish the queen on her birthday. Her bodyguards cleared her way. SHe got off the car and started to go inside the house.

After she entered he saw many people.

chitchatting and laughing and she knew, most of them are fake. She turned and saw her mother glaring at herm. SHe raised heris eyebrow as if asking 'What?'. She gestured her to go and change. SHe nodded and started to go to his room.

As she turned into the hallway. SHe started to remove her blazer and which made her bump into someone.

Someone who hardly reaches to her chest.. Someone with soft body and brown hair.

Someone with feline cat eyes.

Someone certain who captured her heart with a single glaglance

A/n: oh my god whom did she she met... (*evilly smirking)
Are u guys excited..is it jennie... Is it entry of new chrtr.. 😈😁😁

Haha... Wait for next ch

Do five comments and five votes for this one👍