Chapter 54

"Jennie."

Jennie sighed with pleasure and snuggled closer to the warm, soft body. Savored Lisa's scent.

"Jennie!"

This time it sounded more impatient. Almost desperate.
Jennie's half-awake mind tried to ignore the voice and find its way back to the sweet land of dreams, but the soft creaking door and footsteps across the room forced her to sleepily open her eyes to see what was happening.
She squeaked as the shutters suddenly opened and the sunlight shone directly into her eyes.

"What the fuck?"

she grumbled, staring at the culprit with narrowed eyes, when she suddenly felt a hand around her stomach.

"What's wrong, Nini?"

asked a sleepy voice behind her.

Jennie widened her eyes and immediately pulled the blanket up higher as she realized what was going on.

"Holy shit, Jimin, why are you in here?"

she asked in a high-pitched voice.
She was wide awake now, and if she wasn't in such an awkward situation she would definitely be absolutely pissed to have been woken up. With sunlight to boot! It was practically torture.

Jimin looked at her with amusement.

"Relax, little one. It's not that I didn't know what you'd been up to all night. I didn't look, but you're under the covers anyway."

"Get out!"

Jennie ordered, her cheeks red.
When Lisa sat up in confusion to see what was going on, Jennie immediately pushed her back into bed before the covers could slide off her. Then she stared at Jimin again, who stifled a laugh.

"Huh? You want more, Nini?"

Lisa asked tiredly.
Jennie blushed even harder, if that was even possible, and Jimin couldn't help laughing this time.

"Out!"

Jennie repeated, louder this time.
Jimin ran out of the room, grinning, but Jennie didn't hear any footsteps to indicate that Jimin was moving away from the room.
She sighed, jumped up and looked for fresh underwear and comfortable clothes before covering Lisa up again and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.
She hesitated, gave her another kiss on the lips, then ran out of the room.

Jimin was waiting outside the door.

"Why -"

she began, but was immediately interrupted by a finger on her lips.
She frowned in confusion.

"We have a problem."

Jimin whispered softly.
Then she slowly removed her finger from her lips. Jennie stayed silent, confused.

"Your parents are at home."

she explained.
Jennie's eyes widened.

"What? They were supposed to be-"

Then she froze.
Her parents had promised to come the day before yesterday, on Thursday, to catch the charity concert, since they unfortunately couldn't make it on Wednesday. Jennie had completely forgotten. After the incident with the stalker, and Lisa's dance, and kiss and everything, she had simply forgotten about her parents.

She would feel bad about it if her parents weren't home so rarely anyway.

"Okay...",

she mumbled quietly, thinking about the situation. Jimin still looked nervous.

"They found Lisa's shoes and her jacket."

she added nervously.
Jennie's eyes widened almost imperceptibly.