Chapter 12

Warning! Contains sexual content!

I must be foolish, or simply blinded by this borrowed courage as I let him handle me roughly. His hands wanders on my body, while I answer his rough kisses with my hand on his neck and chest. Was it really me who's extremely aroused or am I affected by his rut? But honestly, I don't really care at this moment.

If I was sane, I would've screamed, fought and ran away with the fear of getting hurt. But right now, I was too far from my own volition, and too lost to even think. Honestly, I was the one who initiated this, I was the one who seduced him. The fear and regret is long gone as my mind is clouded by desire and my body is heated with his touch, fueling my own need for release as his hand deliciously stroke me, easily ripping my clothes, and I come undone on his fingers with his tongue on my neck, leaving marks everywhere.

And I was a gasping and moaning mess under him as I let myself succumb in this burning randiness.

"Wait." I managed in between the deep breaths that I took as I try to push him away. His sudden intrusion woke me up from where have my mind gone off to.

"Relax" he said as he lick and nibble on my ear, inching closer.

I was crying.
It was like being impaled by a pole, making my body tense and toes curl. "I might tear." I yelp as he thrust once again. My pitiful try in pushing him does nothing as he started to move and I know well what comes next. I had a vague idea of how endowed he is when he sat me on his lap when I drank his blood, the hardness and length I felt that time gave me enough to imagine. but experiencing it made me realize how wrong was I, he is much bigger that I had ever imagined.

"Enough." I said through my gasp and moan, still pushing his shoulder and stomach. "It won't fit."

Dread consume me when I feel his smile on my neck as he murmured, "Take me."

I screamed when he made one powerful thrust, burying all of him, not once listening to my plead. My tears fell as I gagged and felt nauseated by the feeling of fullness, it makes my stomach cramp.

He murmured again, kissing away my tears as he grind himself on me and I feel him throbbing, pulsating even. Then he started moving, slowly and gently, until he's pounding and roughly pushing and pulling. His hands on my hips, with his eyes half-lidded.

His eyes that was once a swirling green and blues was now dark, like a swirling night sky with stars and moon combined. It was truly mermerizing, if not for a fact that it was a sign that his rationality is no longer present. It was a sign of him being a slave to his carnal desire, a slave to pro-creation, a slave to his need to breed.

And that terrifies me.

My breath once again hitched as I came for how many times yet still he pounded me roughly cathing his own release, releasing low rumble on his chest, basking on the feeling of greatness and powerfulness. Of course, he's the Alpha of all Alpha, and he took pride on dominance and control.

And when I thought of catching a break, he started moving once again, roughly pinning me down under him. And once again, I was a moaning crying mess as I welcome the pleasure between pain and bliss with every caresses and thrust he's giving me.

My lips is swollen from kissing and sucking, and my neck and chest tingling. His length reach very deep, touching everything from within.

With my hands pinned above my head, and his one hand covering my whimpers and please for him to be gentle. His hard pounding became relentless, drilling me mercilessly.

"Open up more." He grunted. I closed my eyes as I started to quiver, spasming from my own release.

With one hard powerful thrust, he stilled and hold himself deep within me, grinding and tensing. My relief from his brutal attacks is shortlive as I feel him grow inside me.

"No. Please no." I gasp, trying to free myself from his hold. " I can't take a knot. I can't"

He remained dazed and delirious as he continued his grinding "I'm human. It's me. Abrielle."

He stopped and eyes focuses on me. "Abrielle?"

"Yes it's me, the human Abrielle." I nodded, wishing for him to wake up from his dazed.

"Yes." He said. "Beautiful Belle." Is all he said not even stopping from his movements.

"It hurts." I sob to the feeling of fear and the feel of him bit by bit stretching me from within. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, like shocks of electric ran through my veins. Then warmth floods my insides in thick gush, outpouring me.

"Aah" I cried as he moved changing our position. The sudden movement robbed me off my last strength as I collapse from exhaustion on top of him. And I fell asleep to the caress on my back and sweet ghostly kisses my shoulder.