„The Crown"

"You're a princess in equestria, and if you don't get that crown, nothing could protect it anymore, because that crown is connected to us which are the elements of harmony from the other world and that is the strongest weapon u have and if u lose this crown then you lost your biggest weapon to protect equestria!" Pinkie pie said, in a breath.

  " Yeahh, Pinkie, i'm pretty sure that's not the case. " Rainbow said, rolling her eyes.

   Twilight had her eyes wide open." But it is."

'✧ °˖~-----~˖°✧ '

   "And the princess, of this year's Fall Formal, at CHS, is.... Twilight Sparkle!" Principal Celestia announced as me and the girls shouted in excitement.

    As Twilight got on the stage, i couldn't help but feel satisfied with our work. Rainbow Dash smiled at me. I guess she was feeling the same.

   Barking, wait, barking??!

    Then i realized that Spike, Twilight's dog, wasnt around her, instead, he was in the arms of Snips and Snails. Twilight ran off the stage and after them, us following her lead.

    Rainbow Dash kept trying to get infront of me, is she really going to make a race out of anything? So i sped up infront of her, and she did the same, until we were at the same speed. When we were outside, we stopped at the sight of Sunset Shimmer, with a hammer in her hand, threatening Twilight to destroy some portal that led to her home. It was either the crown, or the portal. I never knew we had these types of things in our world.

   "So, what is it going to be, princess Twilight Sparkle?"

   " The crown. You can destroy the portal. Celestia and Luna WILL manage,and so will my friends,but you are NOT getting this crown." Twilight said. She seemed sure of her decision,then,to our surprise, Sunset Shimmer dropped the hammer, she wasn't going to destroy the portal, these were just, threats. I didn't understand a word Twilight meant, but i knew she was a princess in the alternate world.

    We started chasing each other around, as we tried to catch the crown, giving it one to another, trying to make it land somehow safely back on Twi's hands. Then, Sunset Shimmer, caught the crown.

   "I will take that, thank you very much" She said with a smirk on her face i wished i could wash off.

   Then, how in the world, she turned into something... A creature that was 4 times bigger than each one of us. I was terrified, but then Rainbow dash came behind my back, trying to protect herself from it.

   "Are you seriously using me as a shield Rainbow?.." i said, i was scared to death, and now, im nervous.

   "Well, duh? I feel safe, that thing looks like it could swallow a whole building, swallowing us won't be a problem." she said as she held me close.

   "You're not helping.." i said as i turned around and made eye contact with her. She got by my side and started holding my hand. Somehow i felt safer after that, even tho that creature was still there, infront of us.

   "You are pathetic thinking u can do something to stop me." Sunset Shimmer, or, the thing that Sunset Shimmer has turned into said. Then casted a spell to make people follow her orders.

   I saw Twilight sharing a look at Flash Sentry, that was under Sunset's spell. They all were, except for the 6 of us. Her eyes softened, i guess that girl really cared for him, then she spoke up.

   "You are right. We may not be able to do something to stop you, but atleast we have each other, and that s what makes us feel safe." Twilight said as she pulled us close to her, and we were all sitting in a group beside each other, me and Rainbow still holding each other's hands.