„Sunset Shimmer"

Bored. Really bored. Tomorrow is Monday so i won't have to worry about being bored like this. How can people be this bored? I finally finished up all my chores and it doesnt feel satisfying at all. Because i'm bored.

   "Applebloom, do you want to watch a show?"

   "Nah, i'm good. Im gonna go hang out with the CMCS since we have a project for school we have to get done." doomed. What do i do now? "Wait... WAIT.." now i'm waiting, that gives me hope.

   "YESSSSS??" i have never been this excited in my life. Cmon Applebloom just give me an answer i'd like!!

   "Actually, you have to come with me, and.. not only you." Im confused but fine. Atleast that's better than laying around doing nothin'. How can Rainbow do that? She must be an expert.

   "Uh, 'kay, take me where u want!!" As i finished my sentence she dragged me out of the house, then began to drag me to the CMC meeting tree. I mean, house tree.

   "Okay, so, can u tell me what ya need me for?" l mean, she just dragged me out of the house and expect me to not question anything?

   "Oh, it's a school project about a family member. Me, Sweetie Bellle and Scootaloo decided to do it together. Isn't that great?!?" Applebloom was darn excited. True, great.

   "I mean, if ya say so! Who is Scoot and Sweets bringin'?"

   "Well, Sweetie Belle is obviously bringing Rarity, and for Scootaloo.. Rainbow dash, even tho she isn't actual family, but ya get it!!"  Huh, Rainbow Dash is gonna be there? It has been only 5 hours since we have last seen each other.

   "Oh, alright." Seriously tho, i feel bad for that poor gal for not having her actual family 'round her.

'✧ °˖~-----~˖°✧ '

   "Scootaloo! You're cheating.." Sweetie Belle said with a pout.

   "Nah, i' m just awesome." Scoots said as she winked at Rainbow.

   "THAT'S MY GIRL!!" Obviously, it was Rainbow Dash.

   "Rainbow, be a dear and not do that again, it was a rather.. Questionable sentence." Rarity said with her fancy talkin'.

   Wow then Applebloom came barging into the tree house with me.

   "CMCS!! Ah got her!!" Applebloom said as if i was a lab experiment or sumethin'.

   "Howdy Rares and Dash." I said as i took my hat - er, stetson and bowed with it.

   muffled laughs can be heard from Rainbow's direction and she was covering her mouth with her hand.

   "Oh what's so funny that you gotta hide?" honestly, what was so funny?

   "T-the way you -" then the laughs have started. She even began to hit Rarity with a hand. Okay now she was being a jerk.

   "Ughh... Rainbow!!" Rarity was annoyed because, gosh, she was being hit by Rainbow as if she was an item or something.

   "Sorry, sorry! But the way she emoted w-with the hat!! The. stupid. hat."

   What?... I mean, we have been friends for a lot of years and stuff, and i've never told her about how my parents.. died, and what this hat meant. But, seriously? Did she really need to.. Nevermind, she didn't know.

   Applebloom was silent too. Both our gazes fell to the floor.

   "Uhh..." Sweetie Belle and Scoots said in unison.