23

Яд ~ Erika Lundmoen

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Yelena and Natasha's air moved in the wind as they fell in the sky. Natasha had managed to reach Yelena and put the parachute on her, so now they weren't free falling anymore.

"Where's Cameron?", Yelena asked her older sister. Natasha furrowed her brows and when she looked back up she saw Taskmaster falling in the air, getting closer to them.

Suddenly, though, when she looked behind her she saw Cameron. Her hair flew in the wind as she reached Antonia. She pushed her to a falling piece of wall and they leaned on it for a few seconds, looking at each other as Antonia took her sword.

Antonia didn't waste time to throw herself at Cameron and they began fighting as they fell through the sky, smashing against some windows they passed on the way.

Suddenly Antonia pulled a string in the back of her suit and a parachute came out just as they were about to reach the ground. They fell near a small lake, Antonia quickly cutting the parachute off while Cameron grunted slightly as she slowly stood up on the other side of the lake.

Antonia didn't waste time to stand up and walk to her and Cameron looked at her and let out a sigh.

"Alright. Let's end this", she whispered to herself before quickly standing up and running to Antonia who had taken her sword again.

Cameron threw herself at her managing to grab a hold of her hands, keeping her sword from hitting her. When she got a good grip on the sword she brought her legs up and forcefully hit her making her back away. Cameron fell back on the ground and pointed the sword at her.

But when Antonia began walking closer she brought her hands up in surrender.

"Enough of this", she whispered to her with a pained voice before letting the sword fall on the ground.

Antonia quickly moved her hand to her throat and began chocking her. Cameron quickly hit her arm, freeing herself from her grip, and then she managed to go behind her and jump on her back. As she was there she grabbed her arm and pushed the button to remove her mask.

Then Antonia pushed her off and they both fell on the ground groaning, Antonia's mask no longer on her head. Cameron panted slightly as she slowly brought herself up. She watched as Antonia tried to get to the vial of red serum that had fallen from Cameron's pocket, but before she could reach it Cameron quickly brought herself up and forcefully punched it, smashing it and causing the red gas to come out.