✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩Chapter 2✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Akito woke up to an unfamiliar place. Ugh...Where am I? Oh, right. He took a deep breath and got up from the ground. His body felt hazy as he slowly walked around. It was all for nothing. I still remember my human life. I just feel stronger. My powers have been enhanced, I guess. I need to figure out a way to block out Lady MEIKO, Lord Len, and Lady Rin's thoughts. I can't let them abuse my memories. Akito used his blood demon art to teleport to his room. He needed to think about what he could use to become invincible to MEKIO, Len, and Rin's control. The first thing he could think of was a poison to demons, the wisteria flower.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Mizuki Akiyama was sent on a mission to wipe out all the demons on Mountain Nagimoto. As a Hashira, this would be no problem for them. Right? She was told that the main enemy was just Lower Moon 3. They were just sent to avoid any more causalities across the Demon Slayer Cor. They swiftly made their way through the complex maze of the mountain's forest. As far has the eye could see, their were demons. They were just hidden in the trees and ground, ready to ambush any amateur Demon Slayer. Mizuki, however, was not any amateur Demon Slayer. They were the fifth strongest Hashira. A formidable opponent for any demon to come across. Perhaps even Upper Moon 5.  Breath of Crystal, Second form, Dancing Shards! They thought in their head. One thing a Hashira knew was to always say your breathing techniques in your head. You wouldn't want your opponent to know what you were going to do next. 

Suddenly, a wide dome encircled around a large area in the forest. Shards of crystals fired towards the center, killing a large amount of weak demons who were hiding. Mizuki kept moving forward, ignoring the demons around them. The demons wouldn't, or couldn't even try to land a blow on them. Not that Mizuki was just so strong, but because the demons only attacked recklessly. They were lower demons. Therefore they had no battle IQ. They had no strategies or blood demon technique. So pitiful. They thought. Mizuki just wanted to kill the Lower Moon and leave. There really wasn't much to offer on the mountain except for money once they got back. No matter the money, the real reward was saving the innocent people from dying sad and unworthy deaths that were caused by a demon's greed. 

Mizuki couldn't comprehend, nor did they want to comprehend why demons had the need for human flesh an blood. Why were they created and why were they so useless were questions Mizuki could not answer. The demons were just a nuisance to them. The demons were also a nuisance to everyone else who never deserved to die so young. It made Mizuki shudder at the thought of demons eating helpless human beings. Why does a mortal's life not matter to a creature just because they are immortal? The demons are not superior in any way and Mizuki wanted to make sure it stayed that way. That's why they became a Demon Slayer. 

Mizuki ambushed the Lower Moon with a breathing form and caused the demon to fall off of the tree he was standing on. 

"Tsssss....I don't like to waste my time on Demon Slayers! So pitiful they are..." The demon started. Before the demon could finish his words Mizuki used their first form. Crystal breathing, first form, infinite shatter!  Crystals surrounded the Lower Moon and shattered, impaling the demon with crystal shards. The demon fell backwards and Mizuki took that chance to cleanly cut off its head. 

"You know, I don't like to waste my time talking to demons." They said, then sheathed their sword. Lower Moon 3 struggled to say words before his head fully dissolved away. Mizuki felt no pity for the demon, unlike others. Why should they? They made their way to the path out of the mountain when they were interrupted by a female demon that leaped on from a tree in front of them. Mizuki unsheathed their sword quickly an began to attack. However the demon dodged with ease. She opened her eyes to reveal two Japanese Kanji, one in each eye. Together, they read, 'Upper Moon 2'. Mizuki's eyes slightly widened in panic. 

"My, no need to be so defensive. I'm not here to eat or kill you," Upper Moon 2 whispered in Mizuki's ear. Mizuki was frozen in place. They had no idea how the demon came to her side so quickly. "I believe you've heard of my name, correct?" She laughed softly. Then, she slightly shoved her elbow into Mizuki's back, caused them to fall to their knees. She then tilted their chin up slightly to look at her. 

"What do you want, demon?" Mizuki said with a grimace on their face, struggling to break free from the demon's control.

"Tell me, do you know who I am?" 

"Upper Moon 2."

"Yes, but do you know my name?"

"No."

"Well, then, take this as a learning opportunity. My name is Ena Shinonome." As much as Mizuki hated demons, this one felt different to them. They didn't know why they felt so warm when they were around her. After all, they had just met. Besides, Mizuki didn't believe in something called love at first sight, did they?

"Wait!" Mizuki called out to the demon. "Why don't you want to kill me?"

"Well, do you want to die?" Ena said turning around. 

"No....But usually living beings don't get much of a choice." Mizuki paused. "There has to be some other reason behind it."

"Hah. You are pretty clever for a human, let alone a Demon Slayer, I must say. Or should I say, you're pretty and clever for anything, let alone a human." Ena winked, then fled away. If I hadn't been the Upper Moon's attraction, then I could've been killed. One Hashira can't go against an Upper Moon alone. Let alone, Upper Moon 2. But...what is this feeling?