✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩Chapter 4✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

To Akito, the pain of betraying his master, the one who had given him life, was torturous. He felt as if he had been so selfish that he only ate the flower for his own benefit, not the one's above him. How could he? He was a traitor. He would still fight for the demons, he still was a demon, but he could not turn to face MEIKO, or Len, or Rin ever again. The only problem was that he had no where else to go. So to the Infinity Castle he teleported. A black hole appeared in the Infinity Castle and he appeared. The place seemed so empty compared to when he was last there—only 6 hours ago. Everything was scattered about and a mess. Akito was then met with a frantic and angry MEIKO.

"HOW! HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW, HOW? WHY DID IT COME TO YOU SO EASILY?! WHY NOT ME? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SELFISH?!" She screamed at him, throwing an attack that he easily dodged. Akito was unfazed by MEIKO's tantrum. He had expected this. 

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! I JUST HAVE TO DO THE ONLY THING I CAN TO GET THE FLOWER!! I-I'LL JUST HAVE TO CONSUME YOU!" Akito's eyes widened with shock. He had forgotten the last option MEIKO could resort to. Luckily, when she was frantic and angry, her attacks were sloppy and easy to dodge. Attack after attack came with Akito easily dodging each one of them. With his enhanced strength and speed, he was on par with MEIKO. Allowing an easy fight between the two. 

The other Upper Moons had heard the commotion and decided to check it out. Ena came out first, just to be in shock to see her younger brother fighting against who once was his master. Nene, Airi, and Honami soon appeared after, only to have the same reaction Ena did. Akito was dodging MEIKO's attacks quicker than she could move. To Ena, the two were moving too fast for her eyes to keep up. Finally, she couldn't keep in her thoughts anymore. 

"Akito! Stop! What are you doing?!" She shouted out. Both Akito and MEIKO stopped to stare at her. MEIKO looked like a mess. Her hair was frazzled and she had a crazed look on her face mixed with tears and scratch marks of frustration. Akito just stood there with nothing but a small scratch on his face that he quickly healed. 

"SHUT UP!" MEIKO screamed at Ena, throwing an attack at her too. Akito  teleported between Ena and MEIKO, blocking the attack and pushing MEIKO back down and away from Ena. 

"H-HE-HE ATE THE SPIDER LILY! HE ATE THE FLOWER!" MEIKO screamed again. All of the Upper Moons just stared at him in shock. They were at a loss for words, while Akito seemed embarrassed. His eyes opened a little wider, then went back to normal. He looked away from the others and only at MEIKO, who was staring at the others. 

"He ruined everything....." MEIKO started softly, "HE RUINED EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" She started bursting out into tears as she collapsed onto the ground. Nene and Airi gave rotten looks to Akito, while Ena and Honami shook their heads in disappointment and walked away. Akito had nowhere to go. Nowhere he was wanted. He had only one idea. That was to disguise as a Demon Slayer and pretend to be one of them. Then he would betray them at the last minute. Why? Because he was a demon. He was Upper Moon 1. And he was not a Demon Slayer. Traitor to all and friend of none. Akito teleported away to the deepest of the forest were no one could find him. He would figure out what to do then.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Nene, Airi, Ena, and Honami all went back to Ena's room where they could talk together about what had just happened. At first, they were all silent. They didn't know how to respond or speak. Ena started to weep. Not out of sadness that she would never she her brother again, but out of disappointment from her brother's actions. 

"S-stupid Akito...he can never get anything through that thick skull of his..." Maybe Ena did miss him a little. No, no she didn't. 

"Ena, it's alright. Akito will find his way around. He'll come back eventually." Airi tried to console her. Honami just nodded her head in agreement. Ena sniffled a little, then calmed down. She sat upright and just, as if nothing had ever happened. 

"Even if he has a thick skull, I think he chose the smartest and sneakiest way to come back." Nene started but was then interrupted by Ena, Honami, and Airi all asking how. The three leaned in closer to listen to Nene. She just paused in silence for a moment. "He'll come back as a Demon Slayer. Then he will betray them and be the true devil he is. Upper Moon 1, the demon who became the devil. The monster who made even the ruthless break down and cry. He'll betray everyone. Just like he did to us." She stopped and they all sat in silence for a moment.

"Nene, do you really think so? He can't go out in the sun, how will he be a demon slayer? Besides, won't they sense he's a demon? How will he eat? Who's going to train him?" Ena asked several questions. She was worried about Akito. Even if he betrayed them, she was still proud to admit that he was her younger brother. 

"I wouldn't worry about it. If he really did eat the Blue Spider Lily, then he would be immune to the sun, and no one can sense he is a demon. He can still eat pretty easily. If he's clever enough to come up with a plan like that, then he can figure out how to eat, and the training is completely up to him." Nene answered. "Besides, if he really does go through with this plan, then you can check up on him once you visit that human."

"Hmmm...I guess you're right Nene. Let's keep an eye out."