𝟑𝟒. ( the end. )

eight months later

eight months later

"DO YOU WANT to take this with you?" Jake Sim huffed out, asking the girl who was busy stuffing her many items of clothes into her suitcase (the zipper getting ready to break at any moment.)

"Yes," Isabel Park replied in an obvious tone, glancing over at one of her many albums that was in his hand. "Why wouldn't I? That's a valuable item, Jake."

Ever since Issy had graduated from high school and got accepted into college (the same one as her boyfriend and brother) under an Art course, it was safe to say the two were more than excited for the continuation of their love story.

They would no longer have to speak to one another via FaceTime and deal with the poor quality of the camera that would make the two to argue about whose internet was the cause of the lag.

They would no longer have to feel deprived from each other. They'd be around one another majority of the time — just like they were before — and that meant they could go on as many dates as possible and tease Jay about their relationship, jokingly asking him if he was ready to an Uncle (which he most definitely was not.)

Going to a foreign country was frightening to say the least. Isabel would be surrounded by people who spoke the language she'd only heard briefly from Jake when begging him to speak in English; stating his Australian accent was attractive.

However, she'd always have Jake and Jay there to support her whenever she needed help — Jake even offered to be her English tutor, telling her she can pay him through kisses, which Isabel gladly accepted.

Of course, Issy was upset about leaving her best friend in Seoul.

However, Niki and Miso were still going strong in their final year of high school, still falling deeper and deeper in love as the days went by. He had Choi Miso and that reassured Isabel that he would be okay.

She was only a phone call away if anything went wrong, right?

"Everything of yours is a valuable item." The older boy scoffed out sarcastically, flaring his eyes as he placed the album into a bag with her other ones.

"Hey, what about this?" He questioned in curiosity as he picked up a book that had many drawings on the front of it. It was a book he hadn't seen before, and so he couldn't help but wonder what it was.

"What is it?" Isabel asked, not taking her eyes off of her suitcase as she struggled to keep it closed — though, it wasn't until the boys laughter filled her bedroom, instantly causing her to spin around in confusion (her case bursting open in the midst of it.)

Immediately, Isabel Park's eyes widened in horror as her eyes landed on him, Jake Sim, flicking through her art book — which was filled with drawings of the boy (some even being him shirtless.)

She couldn't believe it, and as embarrassment surged through her body, causing her cheeks to burn, she launched forward, snatching the book from his hands and throwing it across her bed and out of his reach.

"That's private stuff, Jake." She stated, furrowing her brows as she quickly turned away from him; far too humiliated to face him.

"You really were so obsessed with me." He joked, chuckles still falling from his lips.

"No, I wasn't." She sternly denied, shaking her head and sighing as she got back to folding clothes.

"Sure," He rolled his eyes, sitting on the bed by her folded clothes and looking down at her whilst she sat on the floor; avoiding his eyes at all costs. "Because drawing your crush in a new outfit everyday isn't obsessive." He teased, reaching down and ruffing up her hair, making her huff and push his hand away.

"But don't worry, Issy," Jake Sim smirked, leaning down ever so slightly and lifting her head so that he forced her to look him in the eye.

"I was obsessed with you too — and I still am."

THE END

THE END.