#3|𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚 ?

I did my office work , got a little late and here I am now paying for the omission I have done

   I did my office work , got a little late and here I am now paying for the omission I have done . My Mom and grandmother both are standing in front of me in my cabin with hands folded on their chest and glaring at me .

"I told you to come home soon." My mom said .

"You are not obedient." My grandmother said.

"You never listen to us." Mom again spoke.

"Your wife will give you a nice lesson." My grandmother spoke with a hint of sarcasm in her voice .
I know where she is taking this conversation to . These Rathore women are the most dangerous ones but I obey them the most .

I ignored the comments from both the ladies and stood up from my desk , took my coat from the back of my chair and wore it .

"Sorry Ladies." I apologised . My half of the life is spent while giving both of them my apologies maybe that's why I don't feel like apologising to others .

"Now come soon, we have to inspect the orphanage." My grandmother said.

The orphanage is run by the ladies of our family and every weekend they go for the inspection of the orphanage and also  the condition of the children is checked . After every three months check up is done of the children .

Today is the day for the inspection as well as the check up day . The time given was 1 in the noon and its 1:30 , So thats why these ladies are burning my ass with their anger .

We all moved towards the parking lot and I gave the instructions to Mohit on the phone call regarding the issues aligning in the purchase department and the conflicts going on the top level .

"We have already packed the required stuff so you directly turn towards the orphanage." Dadi ( grandmother ) said  to which I nodded as I turned the ignition of the car on and drove towards the way which I was told to .

Thank to the almighty God , that traffic was less and we arrived in 15 minutes.

I parked my car in the lot and opened the door of the passenger seat for Dadi . I held her hand and she was saying something which I couldn't hear because of the traffic noises on the road .

".......You must be punctual next time ." She said and I closed the door , my mother was already out setting the dupatta of her saree .

"Sure." I said and started walking behind them scrolling my phone the last time to check further notifications from the office .

As we entered the main hall we were greeted by Jiya and she gave us a 'Good afternoon'  and Mom and Dadi blessed her .

"Is doctor here?" I asked my eyes searching the whole lobby which was filled with a few visitors playing with children .

"Yes , he is already there in the medical corner." She said while checking  the file placed in front of her .

"Beta , you take a round at the medical corner . Me and your Dadi will check the files and other places." Mom completed the sentence as she was listing all the places and things to check in the orphanage.