#14|𝐅𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝

Hoping for your love on this chapter 🙂

Votes Target: 200
Comments Target : 20
(Do not spam)

Sorry for any type of mistakes !

"Agar apko roz aise dekhna ho toh kahi mar hi na jau main

"Agar apko roz aise dekhna ho toh kahi mar hi na jau main." He whispered in my ear and kissed there making my cheeks heat up more and more .

My heart started doing somersaults in my chest and I could hear its pounding very clearing . The warmth of this man reaches up to my brain and heart and all body . I don't know what these types of feelings are I have never felt like this with anyone ever .

"Kya hua?" He asked as he pulled back and stared deep into my eyes searching for the answer of his question .

(What happened?)

I couldn't able to speak as his actions make me speechless , so I gave him a shook of my head and lowered it in order to conceal my blush .

I was thinking of his closeness when he moved more close to me and cupped my cheeks with his huge hands and turned my face upwards to look me in the eye.

"You know ? You look more beautiful when you blush." He complemented making my heart stop and I just want to hide somewhere.

In order to hide myself I hugged him tightly from inpulse , he hugged me back and chuckled , filling my ears with his soothing sound.

"Itna kyu sharmati ho aap." He asked being innocent.

(Why are you being so shy?)

I pulled back and looked into his eyes , so deep and dark and beautiful.

He was about to say something when his phone went off .
"Excuse me." He excused and I nodded as he picked up the call.

He was about to leave my room but stopped and pecked my cheek in a hurry and left from there .

I was a blushing mess by now , I looked at my reflection in the mirror and there is a light shade of pink adorning my cheeks but some haunting memories from my past threatened to arrive at this beautiful time but I controlled the urge to scream.

I took a long breath and went outside my room not before patting my cheeks .

I descended downstairs and saw everyone talking with each other as pandit ji is also present there maybe telling them tales or significance of marriage.

I reached the hall where everyone were seated and they smiled while looking at me .

I sat beside Anita who was still holding Rehan as he was hugging her tightly.

"He is so cute bhabhi." She whispered so that only I could listen to her.

"Yeah he is clingy too , He will make you tired ." I said and was about to take him in my lap but he denied.