#13|𝐇𝐢𝐦

Here's the chapter babies !
Sorry for any type of mistakes ..

Vote Target: 200+
Comment Target : 20
(Vote krdena bhai 😭 aur comment bhi)

Vote Target: 200+Comment Target : 20 (Vote krdena bhai 😭 aur comment bhi)

I reached the apartment still blushing and giggling at his words . He is such a teasing person and a fun too . I don't know how can someone be this best . He is straight outta from my fictional world .

I opened the door from the spare key and saw no one in the house . Maybe Maa went to park with Rehan , she usually do this whenever I am out of work .

I directly reached the kitchen and drank water while the memories from past few hours replayed in my mind .

But there is something I don't want to remember, the anonymous person . The person I haven't seen before , I don't know who can be he . If Rajveer wasn't able to come at the right time I would have been dead by now .

The thought only made me want to puke , that disgusting man his disgusting hands . I took a long breath and went straight into my room .

Placing my purse in its place, I went towards the bathroom .
There is an attached bathroom and a walk in closet near it .

I went inside the bathroom , the whole bathroom is a luxury type with gray marble stone covering the surfaces of the vanity and there is a glass door seperating the one side of bathroom from the pool type bath tub which is near the tinted glass window .

Taking off ny clothes I switchef on the tap and sinked inside the bath tub as the water turned luke warm . Pouring my favourite fruit body gel , I started pooking outside the window .

The back garden can be seen from here , as it it a three storey building but a huge one .
At night the view of the city lights looks breath taking .

There are different types of birds around flying freely . Sometimes I think of becoming a bird and fly far away from everyone that no one could ever ve able to find me . I just to drown in the orange rays of the setting sun and watch the dolphins play around in the ocean waters .

I want to fly as high as I could and watch the earthly people wandering for their purposes , some are trapped in the sadness and some are trapping the innocents . These selfish and greedy people would not be able to think in the proper way , they will be never be able to think about the others - never.

I also want to be free from this selfish world full of lies but somewhere I think there are people who can show you the true sympathy , some are like the cool wind which soothes your wounds.

I didn't remember how much time I was seated like this and the tears were pouring down my cheeks .

I quickly took my bath , wore my clothes and came back in my bedroom when I listened some noises downstairs.

Rehan and Maa are back from their little trip to park and hearing the happy voices of Rehan a smile formed on my lips .

I quickly got ready and wore my PJS , its not that I do not wear traditional but sometimes I don't want to wear the heavy clothings .
And after the birth of Rehan I started wearing the comfortable clothes and that made me more habitual of these type of clothes .