#12|𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Hello lovely ladies ! How are y'all?
Hereee I'm back again ! 

Vote and comment for this chapter too ...
Vote Target: 160+
Comment Target: 15+
(Don't spam okay?)

(You vote matters , Apki vote Apki Awaaz 😀)

So here's the chapter for y'all......
Sorry for any mistake.

I dropped Adhvika back home still smiling widely for the first time

I dropped Adhvika back home still smiling widely for the first time . She is the one who makes me happy in short she is my happiness the one that I craved for the life time. Now I got that I'll be taking care of her .

I drove towards the out skirts of the city where our secret basement is located in the woods .

I drove as fast as I could because afterwards there's an another important meeting at 4 sharp and the party us coming from San Francisco.

I reached the woods in no time , there is a cottage of ours in one side and then after going inside the woods there is a secret basement area .

I called my PA to leave his duty for a while and take care of the bastard who tried to kill Adhvika , If would have been late for even a second then I don't know what will be happening with her . I would have regretted for whole of my life .

I reached the dark house in the woods and punching down the codes I was given the access . The house is small and dark with musty smell inside it .

Its dark and there is a hidden button which leads towards the basement .
I punched the codes in one of the hidden corner of the door .

The door opened with a creak sound and the stairs came into view . I stepped inside it and was greeted by the silence . I hope that Mohit will be here after all the commands I've given him on the phone call .

I reached my place in no time , there is a single room this was first done because the industries thought there is a mine but after some time they didn't find anything here and have to close it .

Last year when we purchased this whole land for our company's purpose this came along with it and we constructed a hidden basement here . I stepped more inside it and the darkness engulfed me in a matter of seconds . There isn't any lighting here but giing more inside it there are some wall lights placed .

"Please..plea..aah." A masculine sound echoed throughout the underground room .

I reached the source and saw Mohit standing there with a whip in his hand the man tied to the wall with metal handcuffs around. His wrists binding his movements.

There was blood oozing from the man's body and he tried wiggling and getting out of the hold of metals maling them clink .

"Boss , He isn't speaking anything." Mohit told and I nod in response. Rolling my sleeves upto my arms I reached towards the man , pulling his hair and yanking his head towards me I looked him into his eye and he have the audacity to look me in my eyes .