Yandere Zeus x Male Angel Reader x Yandere Hades

@Peachacid77

M/N Pov
Hearing a crash in another room I fly with caution wondering if it was an intruder that somehow got in when I wasn't looking as I was focusing on my paperwork I had to fill out from my scouting. Leaking inside I relax seeing it was just Zeus and Hades making me fly in giving them a smile as they both just freeze staring at me. Tilting my head as I ask them "is something wrong? I heard something crash" "no everything is alright M/N" "yeah Zeus just dropped something" I smile nodding back noticing Zeus glare at Hades as I wave and leave them to their catching up.

Zeus Pov
Waiting for M/N to leave I glare back at Hades who does the same "why are you even here? You're not welcome" "shame, but I'm here to make sure my love is safe with you idiots" "he's perfectly fine here, he's with me, his future husband" "your already married you cannot have him especially when he's rightfully mine" going back and forth with arguing until an angel flies in the room panicked "some I the angels have been attacked, we sent them to the infirmary" "I'll sort it, Hades check if our beloved M/N is there" "you didn't need to tell me I was going to."

Hades Pov
Rushing to the infirmary ignoring all the looks as I was getting as this was important I needed to know. Finally spotting him laying on the bed red covering him as he slept with a frown in his face "are you treating him" "yes, he'll be fine in two days at least" I nodded and just sat down next to him. Hours past when Zeus shows himself sitting on the other side taking his other hand. "I think we should use the place you found to keep him in" "why now Choose that" "I can't lose him and I doubt you can, we both fell for his innocent, naive nature so we shall protect it together."