Yandere Solaris x Male Reader (Sonic)

@Ultrainstinctgokuhop

M/N Pov
Since I was young, my whole town had worshipped Solaris the sun god, I never understood why, but I followed my parents' lead going to the shrine never to understood why even as I got older I never understood but went to the shrine anyway still praying and giving some offerings but in reality I didn't believe in him just went to keep the villagers happy because if you didn't they threw you out the village. However, I never knew I was being watched the entire time by the God Solaris himself.

One night, as I was walking back home from a festival, I saw a weird light up the mountain, making me curious, so with my lit lantern, I headed up the stairs, enjoying the cool breeze. Following the light inside the temple, I see the light of the flame confusing me as it wasn't meant to be lit. Walking with caution around it until the fire got brighter, making me back away as a figure reveals Solaris scaring me as there was no way he was real. "M/N, you finally came," bowing down. "I'm sorry if I have upset you." "You haven't. I just want to speak to you as you interest me."

At first it was weird meeting up with him but I got used to it but one thing I never understood was what he really wanted so I decided to ask him bit he just stared at me before moving over to me stroking my cheek gently "I've waited for this moment for a long time. Since you were a child you interested me I watched over you just for this moment, older and more beautiful than ever" "I need to get home bow" I say trying to leave but he grabs me tightly causing me to drop the lantern as he moves so close to me "your new home is with me."