Yandere Shin x Male Sorcerer Human Hybrid Reader

@Garotoyaoi123

(Source: Dorohedoro (Netflix) )

M/N Pov

When I was young the En family had found ,e wondering the streets and took me in they had asked me what happened all I could say I was a failure as the man that meant to be my 'father' had made me some weird hybrid and now I had to live with it. Of course I knew he wasn't my real father as I could remember my parents well. they were both human or more like sorcerers they did everything to protect me from the angry humans but they ended up dead and me taken away.

Since I got kicked out for failing I have been wondering the forest but that's how I meet Shin and Noi who said I could work with them making ,me happy as I wasn't going to be alone as I had them now. In the family I mainly helped out with the mafia's corrupt paperwork and on a rare occasion I went with Shin and Noi to help them clean the enemies up. People always had there worries about me as I looked small and thin but I was good at fighting after all why do they think I got kicked out for.

I only really considered them both my friends more Noi than Shin as she made it easy to get along with whilst Shin was a bit harder especially when he just stared at me never really answering me so it was unpleasant to be alone with him so I avoided it the best I could well until now were everything was against me as I was now on a mission with Shin alone I really thought it couldn't get worse. Sighing as I see Shin trying to impress me again as I just stare face filled with boredom as he tried his hardest until he got tired and returned to me sitting by my side.

Feeling my ears twitch on my head which meant warning I looked around to find the source when I'm pulled into a tight hug so tight I ended up passing out as Shin wouldn't let me go. Coughing myself awake I turn getting the glass on 'my' table but as I put it down I notice it. This room isn't mine. Getting up I notice the chain making me try every spell to get it off but nothing was working meaning something in this room was cancelling all magic and strength out. Breathing heavily after trying again and again to chant something I finally see Shin there "let me out" shaking his head he holds me close saying one word I never wanted to hear "mine"