Yandere Kyogre-Archie x Male Aqua Grunt Reader

@KH3hypetrain

M/N Pov

Archie Was the person I trusted the most as I did grow up with him we had each other's back no matter what even now I tried my hardest to help him as he was being possessed by someone named Kyogre I had never met him but from what Archie's said he's a bit of a handful so I was pretty glad I hadn't met him as Archie was bad enough.

One evening I entered his room after some a job I had completed and as I was middle of ranting he just stares at me eventually shutting me up as he wasn't this quiet "uh Archie you okay?" "I'm not Archie I'm Kyogre" "oh right well uh bye" "wait, your going to be keeping me company" dragging me down to his lap as he started talking as I sit there wondering why I was here I shouldn't of came in his room. From that day it was weird as I visited him he kept arguing with himself and while it was amusing to watch I wasn't sure it was...sane.

Sighing as they started another fight it seemed I glare at Archie/Kyogre "hello I am still here while you argue" "sorry M/N" "it's fine what are you even arguing about now? the killing you did the other night" "what? how do you know that?" "well you were arguing once again, pretty loud too" "did you tell on me" "no I mean you have a reason right" "of course we do!" i hear both tones of both Archie and Kyogre "well explain before I do tell" "we like you and we couldn't have any competition because well your ours and we will anyone who dares to try take you away" "that's all you had to say your secrets safe with me but try not kill anymore we don't want to be told off do we."