Ep15:Ecstasy

WARNING: R18

When I slid down to her I pull down her undies and I was feeling hotter upon seeing her wetness....I let her thighs apart so I can lie in between...I lick her clits just enough to make her tingles...I almost giggled while licking her wetness...

I looked up to her asking for her permission if I can pursue on what we are doing...

"Yeah Ella please do what you want,I can't resist it"... she softly utter between her moans..

Then at first I inserted my middle finger just to prepare her on our next step...I thrust it inside out but making sure I'll never hurt her...At first I was hesitant to do it because it's so hard for me to penetrate eventhough she's wet but I feel that I hurt her based on her reactions...

I pull my finger out then I kiss her lips again and asking her for sorry but she just kiss me more and hugged me tight just enough to lit the fire again...

This time around I can't ever control myself.... Again I inserted my middle finger slowly while licking her clits.....

" Oh Ella shit please andyan na ako"naiutal nya habang umuungol....

"Yes baby,paliligayahin kita ngayong gabi" sagot KO sa kanya habang patuloy sa ginagawa ko....

Halos bumaon na ang mga kuko nya sa likuran ko...

I inserted my two fingers this time and thrusting her fast and faster while curling it inside of hers...I feel her release down inside so I thrust hard this time and faster as if it was the last time....I can feel her cumming so I let my fingers out and to my surprise I saw blood stain on the blankets...

I hugged her tight....

"Sorry baby kung nasaktan kita" halos maluha kong sabi sa kanya...

"Wla kang dapat ihingi ng sorry as akin kasi ginusto KO rin and ginawa natin"wika nya at hinalokan ako sa labi...

" Mahal na mahal kita Jessica Margaret"sabi ko sa kanya at niyakap sya ng mahigpit....

"Mahal n Mahal din kita jorella Marie" sagot nya....

Nakatulog kami nang magkayakap at may ngiti sa mga labi....