Ep43: Wedding

After a month long preparations  we're here in jia's friend private resort at Laguna...

With our families, friends and the priest who would make our vows official....

As the priest finishes his ceremony we're now making our vows..

ELLA

"Jessica Margaret casidsid galanza,may you take this ring as a symbol of my love for you" I sincerely look into her teary-eyes as I put the ring on her fingers..

"Today,I promise to be your navigator and sidekick in all of life's adventures. I promise to be your best friend and partner.I promise you myself completely..

Your love gives me hope.Your smile gives me joy.You make me a better person.

When I am with you,everything else fades to the background. You flood my senses with joy.You are my life,my greatest gift.I'm so lucky to call you my loving wife.

With this ring,I promise that you'll never have to face the world alone.

I take you as mine,knowing and loving all of your strengths and faults,just as I offer myself to you as yours with all my strengths and faults..I will be there for you in your times of need,just as I can turn to you when I need a guiding hand..

You're everything that I ever dreamed of and everything I will ever need.Our love for each other is heaven-sent.Today I vow to be here with you and for you,forever and always..

I love you more fiercely with every second that slips through our hands.With you,I can make the most of my days"...

Then a sudden tears of joy had been dropped in our eyes even our guest are wiping their tears also while clapping their hands...

JEMA

As I took the other ring I put in in Ella's finger...

"Jorella Marie Gomez de Jesus also take this ring as what we've always dreamed of" as I put the ring on her finger as we both sobbing...

"Today I say ," I do" but to me it means "I will". I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and bad.I dedicate myself to your happiness, success and smile.I will love you forever..

I love you with my whole heart with a passion that can't be expressed in words,only in kisses,glances, and years of adventure by your side.

You are my every dream come true,and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together.

You make me laugh, you make me think, and above all,you make me happy...

I promise to be your navigator,best friend, and wife..I promise to honor,love,and cherish you through all life's adventures.Wherever we go,we'll go together"....

After exchanging  our vows we are both teary-eyed...

Also our families, friends and some guests are teary-eyed too...

The initiating of our wedding give us the blessings.." And now with the authority given to me by heaven and by laws, I now pronounce you as wife & wife...You may now kiss the bride"he said....

Matagal ang nagging halik ko kay jema kaya ngpalakpakan ang mga bisita na sya ring nagpabalik sa aming ulirat...

Natawa nlang din kami pareho....

"You are officially Mrs. de Jesus baby love" bulong ko sa kanya at hinagkan ko sya ulit...

"Yes my love,I will be forever yours"tugon din niya...

Nakihalo n kami sa mga naging saksi ng aming kasal at masayang pinagsaluhan ang nakahandang pagkain...