~Battle~

Lapis's Pov-

I woke up with the sun shining across the room, and I slowly got up, and I looked around the room for a second, still getting used to the dorm.

I then grabbed my phone and watched a few tiktok videos, then I heard the bunk bellow me squeak from the springs, so I'm assuming Peridot has woken up.

Peridots Pov-

I woke up to sounds above me, most likely Lapis's phone. Then I get up and stretch for a second and grab my clothes for the day.  "..Jeez, you get up fast?-" I heard from above me. "Huh? What do you mean?" I said with confusion.  "I mean, you just woke up and just hopped out of bed like nothing. Normally, i just chill in bed and get out till I'm ready."Well, im going to meet some old friends at the lobby today anyways," I said while walking towards the bathroom to change. "Oh, could I come?" I heard lapis say.

"Hmm.. I mean, I guess you could go? Do you know who Topaz is?" I said while looking up at Lapis's bunk.
"yea.. sadly, I do.." Lapis said, looking away. "Is there a problem, lapis?"  I said while tilting my head. "Yea.. there is actually.."How come?" I said with concern

"Well, Topaz is jaspers best friend and.. me and I used to be together.  I fucking hate her, she's an abusive little bitch, I've said this before but still. I hate her so much.."
"Well.. Jasper won't be there?.. hopefully..  you don't have to come, but if you still want to, go ahead. " i said this while going into the bathroom finally, and to take a quick shower.

Lapis's pov-

After Peridot had said,"If you want to, go ahead." I had thought for a long momment once she had closed the door. Then I decided going to hurt too much, so I got down from my bed and started to get dressed. Once I had my shirt off, I heard the bathroom door rattle open. Once I heard it, I quickly turned facing the other way. Thankfully, I was at least wearing a bra.

Peridots pov-

I had finished my quick shower and out some clothes on. I then walked out the bathroom to lapis changing, I slightly saw her turn around quickly, and then I felt my face warm up. "O-oh my- my bad, I'll just go back in here -" i said this super embarrassed, then I covered my eyes as I walked back into the bathroom, then closed the door. I then looked in the mirror and saw how red I was.

*Gauh what the fuck peridot?- Why are you so red.. god damn it.* I thought to myself.

Lapis's pov-

After Peridot went back in the bathroom, I quickly got dressed. Once i was done, I knocked on the door. "Ergh, I'm done changing peridot -" I said awkwardly. After I said that, Peridot came out of the bathroom and told me she was ready to go

Peridots pov-

I told lapis I was ready, then grabbed my phone, and quickly cleaned my glasses real fast, then waited for her at the door. Once lapis grabbed her phone, we headed out the door and went to the lobby.

Once me and Lapis arrived at the lobby, we saw Topaz sitting outside, so we went out there.

"Hey Topaz!" I said,"Hey Peridot, and... lapis?-" Topaz said, confused

Lapis's pov-

"Hey topaz..-"  I said while looking away slightly. The last time I saw Topaz was when I broke up with  jasper.. so it was kind of werid seeing her again. "How have you guys been?" Topaz said.  "We've been okay, you?" Peridot said, Topaz said she was doing fine.

Peridots pov-

"You guys wanna go inside and head to the café again?"  "Sure" Lapis and Topaz said.

-time skip-

  Peridots pov still-

Me, lapis, and Topaz were all sitting at this little round table next to the window. The café was kinda loud since there were sounds of coffee makers, and people were ordering/talking to each other.

After at least 13 minutes, I told lapis and Topaz that I was going to quickly go use the restroom. "Hey, im gonna use the restroom really quick!" Lapis and Topaz nodded, and they started talking about whatever.  I then smiled softly, knowing that lapis was bonding with my friends, like how I was bonding better with amethyst and the others. 

I was walking to the bathroom, and then I bumped into somebody, then backed away. "Oh- my bad, I didn't see you the-" I paused once I looked up, to see none other than jasper walking towards the café.

"Move out my fucking way, runt." Jasper said sternly.  "Um.. excuse me?-" i said, concerned. I mean, I did nothing wrong. I just bumped into her..

Jasper then pushed me into a locker quickly, but she did it super fucking hard and I hit my head on the locker, and then she rose her voice. "I said. Get. Out. Of. My, FUCKING way." After she said this she threw me onto the ground, and walked away laughing. Like I said, she hit my head hard as shit, so I just laid there for a moment and then got up.

"fucking fatass.." I said under my breath. But I hadn't realized how far jasper had gotten from me in that time, jasper heard me and turned around, and walked back towards me, rolling up her sleeves, she picked me up by the collar of my shirt and shoved me into the locker once again, but more hard than last time.

"Wh-what the fuck is wrong with- you?!-" I said softly, she was practically chocking me at that point.
Jasper then threw a punch at my face, causing my nose to bleed.

Then I heard footsteps running over towards the situation, I hadn't seen who it was, and then jasper got punched in the face as well. Once she got punched, I fell down to the ground and saw lapis crouch down to my level. I had probably gotten hit in the back of my head about 4 times, I couldn't see. Everything was slowly getting black. lapis was shaking me at my shoulders. "Peridot?! Peridot, are you alright?-"

I couldn't see, I couldn't think, I couldn't move. Then I was darting my eyes everywhere while looking down. I saw blood dripping from my face, but then everything finally got black fully this time.

Womp womp, you get a cliffhanger🤗

Also, I've been posting a lot of chapters right now because I'm pretty inspired to do so. Again, I'm trying to at least post 2+ chapters each week!

Also, a lot of people I know are having a hard time, and if you are, then just know you're doing great ml!!<33