I: Heeseung

No shade, but it makes me laugh when ENGENES make dominant bf fanfics/edits of Heeseung, because who are we even fooling? This man is doing everything he can to show off how much of a babygirl he is, and I am here for it.

• Soft Sub: He's the type of sub who wants to be handled gently, like a fragile, precious little object.

But he also likes to change it up once in a while. So when he notices you've had a hard day, he will let you go rough on him. It's still very enjoyable for him, but making it a routine would overwhelm him too much.

• Self pleasure: Throughout the whole day, he'll always daydream about submission. During dance practice, he would go to the bathroom, just to look at your photos/text messages and fantasize about what could happen when he sees you again. After cumming, he always feels a little embarrassed, so he tries to keep his masturbation habits a secret.

Even at home, this happens. When he comes back from a room and returns with an inconsistent breathing pattern and flushed cheeks, you'll confront him about it. Which makes Heeseung really flustered. You ask him to explain what he was doing, how he was doing it, and what he was thinking about.

• 24/7 dynamic: There never comes an end to his subbyness. This 24/7 dynamic grew naturally and very quickly because it just feels normal for him to behave this way with you. One of the reasons he's so mature and professional with the other members is because it gives him confidence to know that he's owned by you.

At home, he'll act giddy around you and is literally always ready for a session.

When he's sad or stressed, he likes to sit in your lap while you're busy reading or watching something. For some reason, physical touch helps a lot when he's feeling down.

• MDLB (MommyDomme/LittleBoy): Being the oldest in the group doesn't stop him from feeling little.

During his workday, he's seen as the big brother who takes care of the members. So when he's with you, he feels free to be as childish as he wants (in a cute way, not an immature way). He especially loves to make drawings for you, so you can hang them up on the fridge. Then he expects you to give him attention as a reward.

This boy does not shy away from calling you mommy whenever he has the chance. He's actually very communicative about what he wants. The clothes he wears and the food he eats is always chosen by you, because he opened up about his struggles with decision fatigue.

☆ Choosing Game: ☆
(● = his choice/preference)

1)
● rewards
○ punishments/funishments

2) 
● getting spoiled by Domme
○ servicing his Domme

3)
○ petplay
● ageplay

4) 
● obedient
○ brat

5)
● praise
○ degradation

6)
○ bondage
● impact play 
(he loves his spanking punishments)

7)
○ exhibitionist 
● voyeur

8)
● low protocol 
○ high protocol