VI: Jungwon

(Jungwon is my bias, so I really hope you guys enjoy this one♡)

As the leader of the group, he's able to keep things professional, and he gets along really well with basically all the members. But let's not sugarcoat his bratty tendencies. Especially with Jay (who he's most close with). I've noticed that whenever he's in a comfortable setting, he takes a step back from being the mature leader and becomes more playful and likes to tease.

• Funishments: He loves bratting, but that does come with a prize (a very fun one). He doesn't necessarily always get punished if it's not that serious, but he receives funishments all the time (Which is something he doesn't mind at all). 

So when he's getting naughty, you quickly pull him aside, and teach him a little lesson. This mostly involves spanking or any other type of impact play. As long as he gets bossed around, he's happy. Just for fun, you still make him apologize for whatever he did to get into this position.

One of his ways to set you off, is by acting like a brat in public. Because that makes it harder for you to discipline him without other people noticing. But if you can't wait to get back home, you just pull him away from your surroundings, into an alleyway. Give him some good smacks and make him kiss your shoes to prove he'll behave.

His real punishments are not so fun, tho. These can vary all the way from writing lines, to spending a week in a chastity belt.

• Pet: You guys established that you are his owner. He had always dreamed about a relationship like that. The possessiveness and care that comes with it drives him crazy (in a good way). 

He regresses quit a lot to petspace, mostly as a cat/kitten. And you've noticed that he even has some cat mannerisms. Like how he loves getting back scratches, and he can't resist the urge to wipe something off of the table (which also reminds you that no matter how cute he is, he'll always be a brat at heart). 

You decided to buy a cage for him, which he now uses as his comfort place, when he misses you. But off course it also gets used for timeouts. The whole cage is filled with blankets, pillows, stuffies and things that remind him of you. Sometimes he'll steal your used clothes and put it in there. Or he'll spray your perfume on the blankets.

• Free use: If you want it, you get it. Jungwon has no issue with that. You can grope him whenever you want, even when he's sleeping. He hates initiating these sorts of things, so he wants you to do it. It makes him feel desired.

Sometimes you'll visit his workplace to see his hard work for yourself. Then you can't resist sneaking him away from the group into an empty studio. Especially right after you see him dance, you just want to give him a little reward.

It's really fascinating. Because his reactions are always a surprise. Sometimes he'll act shy and really flustered like 'm-mommy, why so sudden?'. Other times he'll get such a big rush of adrenaline that he'll immediately flash you a naughty smile and acts all sassy like 'damn why did it take you so long, can't you see I've been starving?'.

☆ Choosing Game: ☆
(● = his choice/preference)

1)
○ rewards
● punishments/funishments

2) 
● getting spoiled by Domme
○ servicing his Domme

3)
● petplay
○ ageplay

4) 
○ obedient
● BRAT

5)
○ praise
● degradation
(He loves getting slut-shamed, even though he's not a slut at all)

6)
○ bondage
● impact play 
(One way to drive him crazy is by taking off his own belt, and using it to whip him)

7)
● exhibitionist 
○ voyeur
(Loves it when you make him strip)

8)
● low protocol 
○ high protocol