IV: Sunghoon

He's a very polite, but silly guy. So I feel like his kinks would be classy but also kinda quirky and unconventional. And he used to be an athlete, which gives me the idea that he probably still yearns for some sort of validation or reassurance.

• Ropebunny: Shibari became a big thing for the both of you. The ropes work like magic on him. Every single time you tie him up, it amazes you how he completely sinks into a deep euphoric subspace, it's almost as if he's in a trance.

He especially loves any sort of armbinder, because it really emphasizes the fact that he can't touch you with his hands, the way he wants to. 

The hogtie is another favorite. You do this tie a lot in hostage role-plays with him. Completely hopeless and restricted, he'll lay down on the ground. This is one of those special moments where he actually really enjoys being degraded.

• Public: Sunghoon is really embarrassed about his special kinky interests. Only a couple of people know he's submissive. So there's a game you guys like to play where he has to secretly wear certain kink items in public, because he kinda likes the stress of making sure not to get caught.

His favorite is off course, wearing a rope harness under his clothes. 
He's done this during concerts and interviews countless times. Another one that's way more humiliating is when he has to secretly wear a butt plug or nipple clamps. But he only accepts doing this during casual events like dance practice or while he's hanging out with his friends. Sometimes he will get hard, which makes this a little more risky for him...

• Objectification: The best way for him to relax is to treat him like a literal object. It's takes away the pressure of having to be a perfect human being all the time. And it also makes him feel useful for you.

Often times you'll ask him to be your footstool. You can relax while reading a book or watching an episode/movie, while he relaxes by just sitting kneeled on the ground with your legs on his back (once in a while you'll feed him a snack or make a little comment about him). Off course, there are more options, like when he's your table for you to eat at. 

Another way he likes to be objectified is by getting 'used' by you sexually. He especially likes it when you ride his face while he's restrained and not able to move.

☆ Choosing Game: ☆
(● = his choice/preference)

1)
● rewards
○ punishments/funishments

2) 
○ getting spoiled by Domme
● servicing his Domme
(But he loves getting spoiled after/while doing a service)

3)
● petplay
● ageplay
(He can't choose)

4) 
● obedient
○ brat
(Overall very obedient, but he becomes bratty when he's in little space)

5)
● praise
○ degradation

6)
● bondage
○ impact play 

7)
○ exhibitionist 
● voyeur

8)
● low protocol 
○ high protocol
(High protocol would put too much pressure on him mentally)