III: Jake

Nobody can deny that Jake has a habit of behaving like a puppy. A lot of people called his ending dog fairy 'cringe', but maybe that was just his own quirky way of telling us he's into petplay?

• Puppyplay: The other members definitely already picked up on the fact that your relationship with Jake isn't usual, but he's not ashamed about it. The feeling of being your pet is his biggest joy.

Sometimes all he wants to do is go non-verbal and regress to a simple but playful headspace.
When he's not able to wear a collar in public, he'll wear a short neckless (or he'll secretly wear a collar under his clothes) to symbolize the dynamic. The only time he's not wearing anything around his neck is when he's showering. Now, there's one thing that makes a collar even better for him: when there's a leash attached to it.

• high protocol: Jake is a little different from most people, his philosophy is 'the more rules, the better'. His whole day is filled with different types of rituals and habits he has to live by.

For example; when you come home later than him, he has to kneel by the door when you arrive. But when he comes home later than you, he has to wait until you open up the door for him (even though he has his own keys). Because puppy's can't open up doors, can they?
You make him a to-do list for every week, and he'll make it a challenge to do everything as good as possible.

• Positive reinforcement: Being a good boy isn't enough for him, he wants you to acknowledge it. While he despises punishments, he's obsessed with rewards, treats, words of affirmation, etc.

That's also why he enjoys position training a lot, because he knows you're going to praise him a lot when he does everything correctly.

He's such a sucker for praise that during the most random moments he'll suddenly try to suggest that he wants to eat you out. He'll start off by innocently laying his head in your lap and then slowly rubbing his head against your private area.

From there on, you'll either give into his seduction, or you'll discipline him very lightheartedly. The funny thing is that you also found out that he likes degradation and humiliation once in a while. It's his guilty pleasure, and he'll try to ignore how much it turns him on, but that act doesn't last very long.

☆ Choosing Game: ☆
(● = his choice/preference)

1)
● rewards
○ punishments/funishments

2)
○ getting spoiled by Domme
● servicing his Domme

3)
● petplay
○ ageplay
(It's basically his lifestyle)

4)
● obedient
○ brat

5)
● praise
○ degradation

6)
● bondage
○ impact play

7)
● exhibitionist
○ voyeur
(He loves being naked while you are fully dressed)

8)
○ low protocol
● high protocol