❗personal update❗

Dear readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I regret to inform you that there will be a delay in updating the chapters for the next two days. Unfortunately, my cousin has been involved in an accident .while on his way to the office, resulting in a serious injury to his knee ligament. He is currently undergoing surgery, and I need to be by his side to support him and our family during this challenging time.The circumstances surrounding the accident are distressing. A reckless driver collided with my cousin's vehicle on the highway and callously fled the scene without checking on his well-being. Despite the pain and shock, my cousin managed to reach out to his friends,they quickly came to his rescue and rushed him to the hospital.

It's disheartening to see such disregard for human life on the roads, but I am incredibly grateful that my cousin had friends who were there for him in his time of need.
The behavior of the reckless driver, who callously fled the scene without checking on my cousin's well-being, is deeply concerning and disheartening. It serves as a stark reminder of the importance of responsible driving and the need for heightened awareness on the road to prevent such incidents.As my family gathers to support my cousin through his surgery and recovery, I urge everyone to exercise caution and responsibility while driving. Let us strive to create safer roads for ourselves and others by adhering to traffic regulations and practicing defensive driving techniques.

I appreciate your understanding and patience as I attend to my family obligations. I will provide updates as soon as possible.