[1]

{Author's pov}

Kingdom of light ⬇️

The little girl was crying very badly while hugging her cute teddy bear .
Her cheeks were covered in tears because of her aunt .

Her fragile heart was crying because her aunt beat her with a stick .
She took a long sniff and cried her heart out .

Her silky long hairs were tied with an old rubber band, her clothes were a little torn . But even that torn dress was looking eternal on her .

Her long eyelashes were wet because of crying. She was looking like a maid
But her beauty was indescribable.

Her voice even described her ,Low and fragile. Her small height was completing the look of a beautiful doll .

She rubbed her tears and sniffed . Her aunt was cruel ,very cruel. Her aunt was very jealous of her because she was more beautiful than her daughter.

Her petite body was shining in the dark room. Her fair skin was covered with dark spots of beating. - sera.....

Suddenly the door opened making the little figure flinch . A maid enter making more cry .

Sera hugged the maid aka her loving maid aunty . Her name was Kate .

Kate hugged sera tightly, she is seeing all this torture on this poor soul . But she is just a maid in this castle, no matter how hard she wanted to say to stop this torture but she can't.

Sera buried her head in her neck , hugging her like a teddy bear.

" Don't cry sera " Kate said but sera shooked her head. Kate sighed because she can understand that. She is missing her parents.

" wh-hy~ the-y le-ft me ~~ " sera said in light cute crying tone . Kate nodded her head and kissed her forehead.

" They never left you they are always with you" Kate said making shook her head . She finally stopped crying. Kate looked at sera after making her head lay in her lap .

" You are getting married in few days don't cry sera " Kate said and sera sits on the floor instead of chair . She is still a princess.

Yes , she is getting married to the king of darkness.

Kingdom of darkness ⬇️

A man who was sitting on his chair while his darkness was scaring shit out of everyone in that throne room .

His breath was only heard in the room. He was looking intensely at letter reader. Who was reading a letter from kingdom of light. - his enemies...

The letter reader gulped while looking down because the king of darkness is looking at him . - Jeon jungkook

" Continue" his deep husky tone made the letter reader flinch . The letter reader continued until a sign of stop was there . Jungkook looked intensely at the letter reader .

The letter is saying that - we request this letter to heard by king of darkness
There is a deal from us that can be deadly or be peaceful. If king can marry
Our princess then we will never attack on kingdom of darkness.

But if you want a war . Then we are ready for a war . We hope that you will accept our request.

- kingdom of light

Letter end

A man who is himself a danger . No one gives him his daughter because he is merciless. His height is 6'11 , his eyes only show the emotion of coldness .
A man who never loved anyone.

His voice was so deep that can make anyone shiver . It was usual for him to see people dying on his orders.

" Army is ready king " yoongi said making him smirk but it very evil just like him . He shooked his head making everyone frown .

Yoongi - the commander of darkness army . His kills are merciless like him only . He was born to serve jungkook. No women in his life because he thinks having a wife can make you week .

" No yoongi , I am going to marry the princess" he said in his husky tone , everyone was shocked as fuck . The man himself a danger wants to get married.

" But-" yoongi was so shocked to say anything but still got cut off by king .

" It's king's order to send a agreement from kingdom of darkness as yes " jungkook said while screaming on the royal courtier .

Royal courtier immediately bowed to jungkook .

JEON JUNGKOOK - the king of darkness, he is the king with his six rulers of his land .

×××××××××

Guys In next chapter will be updated byAnniexbluehearts__ so do follow her . And tell me how is this chapter. Make sure to follow me and her
   Please vote

Love you my girls 💘 💘