[4]

Sera looked at him with innocence filled in her eyes to his dark and dominant eyes . The way jungkook was staring at her was ethereal staring at her like a beast who is getting ready to eat his prey .

His strong arms were around her in an unimaginable way . Holding her like a baby who is just born and very fragile. He grabbed her small hand and placed it in his rough hand .

He kissed her knuckles and looked at her she gasped and took her hand back . He tightly holds it but gently. She looked down , her eyelashes fluttered . Her eyes were looking down at the unpredictable step of the king
He kissed the inner palm of her soft hand.

The night was darkened enough to make the moon shine in it and tell the world that it's your time to rest now but owls were sitting on trees looking here and there.

The guards of the castle were standing straight. Aquatic animals were enjoying the night . His three black tigers were in their room eating their food .

" My queen, if anyone tried to order you what will you do" he said in his husky deep tone making her inner body scared but safe . Feelings are having a war in her body .

" Obey it " she said while innocence was filled in her voice making him amused. She is a lot more fragile and innocent than he thought.

" No sweetheart, you are supposed to cut their throat" he harshly said and grabbed her waist making her gasp very loudly. He made her lay but still hold her waist in tight grip .

He came near her chin and placed a soft peak there . Sera pushed him lightly but only too get pulled closer to him . He kissed neck leaving small peaks . She tightly closed her eyes .

He intertwine his hands with her's . He looked at her eyes which were closed . He freed their hands and got up .

He goes to bathroom but the small figure in bed is still scared . Sera opened only one eye and looked whether he is here or not . She took a movement of relief when she saw no one is here .

.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun was shining very brightly in the kingdom of darkness but sun was red and creating a look red sky .

Sera woke up only to find the king looking at her with his black orbs while drinking his tea . He was sitting on his large king chair . This soft ally was so scared of this big responsibility.

" sweetheart come here" jungkook said in husky dark deep tone while he took a sip of his tea . Sera shooked her head making his eyes more dark.

" Darling I need your presence here " he slowly but intensely said making the little figure flinch. She again shooked her head making his lips turn up in a evil way .

He got up from the chair and took some steps towards the little figure in the bed . She flinched , he sat near the Conner of the bed . He pulled her harshly in his lap .

His mind was filled with evilness . He was king of the darkness , the thing everyone fear . His queen was quite innocent and naive. Her heart was emotions she always loves everything.

" My queen I don't want any disobedience in my rulership and it applies to you also , sera be careful this is my world not yours, it's full of trap " jungkook said in deep dark husky voice in little strictness.

She obediently nodded and looked at her lap . It was such a sight to see , a young , small, little girl in arms of the king of the darkness. Bulky, muscular, dark man .

He dipped his head in her neck placing peaks on the neck . She placed her head on his chest.

" Jungkook-ssi " she said in little worriedness which was quite clear on her face. He caresed her hair . How fucking cute she looks in his arms! 

" Will I able to handle this responsibility" she mumered lowly but enough for him to hear . She buried her head in his chest hugged him like a koala

He placed his chin on her head. He caresed her back , comforting her. He was making her comfortable so he can step in inside her boundaries.

" Of course you can, sera don't think like that " jungkook said and sera pulled out.

She forgot whom she was talking. A monster himself , she separated herself with him . He understood that sera is still not comfortable like they just got married.

Sera is innocent but not dumb enough that not to remember that he is a evil , a man who killed his own parents. He destroyed some of most beautiful places in the kingdom of light.

×××××

I know guys this is not what you deserve like such a small chapter nahhhh
But I am sorryyyyyy next chapter it will be long okiee don't  worry 😁

Follow me and Anniexbluehearts__🫂🫂

Voteeeeeee🌟🌟