[7]

Sera's eyes filled with tears , and Jungkook was taking heavy breaths to control his anger . He pinned her more into the wall , she was very scared and jungkook was not giving a fuck .

He left her and let out a breath . He looked at her who is now more scared of him . He sat on a lion chair , she was about to go out not knowing that there was going to be another roar on her by him .

" DID I PERMIT TO LEAVE " jungkook roared on her and a sob escaped her mouth . He pointed at his lap , signing her to sit on his lap but she denied.
She seriously wants a punishment or something.

He was about to roar but she sat on his lap and made him quiet. He took the glass from the table and gave it to her . She was looking at the glass quietly.
This made him more annoyed.

" Drink it sera " jungkook said in a dark husky tone and finally his anger was calm . She was already so scared and jungkook was scaring her more .
She took a slip from the glass .

It tasted sweet but had a bitter aftertaste. She liked it but someone who was watching her from away , jungkook can feel someone is watching him .
His anger again came and he gripped her small waist .

He gripped her nape and started to place kisses on her shoulder blade.
He felt that eyes were now gone . He knew that p noerson is from his royal army because he left when jungkook was doing his trap .

Sera placed her small delicate hand on his chest and pushed him a little bit.
He grabbed her more closely. He kissed her nape and slowly sucked there.

" Jungkookssi please don't" sera pleaded and sobbed . Jungkook looked at her with his lustrous eyes . He kissed back of her hand , she looked at him
In horror.

" Sweetheart again you got scared , I said don't disobey me but my sweetheart chose to disobey me and saw my beast side " jungkook and touched in seduction .

It was night in Kingdom of darkness .

Sera was lost in the castle because she said that she will go to their bedroom by herself but got lost . She was roaming in the castle but suddenly she heard a roar of an animal.

She was froze because as she can hear it was from behind, she didn't have fucking courage to look back . Her mind went totally blank and her eyes were already filled with tears .

Another roar from the animal and she was crying like a kid . She slowly looked back and saw a black tiger . His eyes were red and nails were long

The tiger started to walk towards her and she fell down. She heard another growl and that's it. She saw another black tiger from the opposite side.
She don't have any option to run .

She was crying like it's end of her but suddenly

" Sera ''

A voice came from the behind where the first tiger was standing. Sera looked up with her teary eyes and saw jungkook. He was looking calm like nothing is happening around him .

He snapped at both tiger left them . They returned to their ways . Jungkook took steps towards the crying sera . He sat down to her level, she looked at him and suddenly hugged him.

She started to cry more loudly. Jungkook placed his one hand on her back ,
He needs to punish the tigers, they are getting mischievous day by day .
Sera wrapped her arms around his neck.

He picked her up , she sobbed into his chest . She was just one line away from the bedroom but those tigers had another plan .

He closed the door after getting inside the bedroom, he placed her on bed and covered her with blanket.
.
.
.

He enters the room where his three tigers were tied . He ordered to separate the third tiger . He gets a horsewhip , and sat opposite side of tigers .

He Sway the horsewhip in the air and both of the tigers roar on him , jungkook's eyes were deep red indicating he is fucking angry .  He stood up and walked towards the tigers.

His grip was getting tight in anger, he closed his eyes and opened them within a second. He ship the horsewhip on both of them and they both roar
Loudly.

" Heewoo and syke don't fucking ever repeat this fucking mistake or else I will not think  before slicing this head out of your body , UNDERSTOOD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ??? " . He said and left the room in anger , he walked out and every guard bowed to him .

He slammed the door and gets inside the royal bedroom. He removed his upper clothes leaving him only in pants . He cursed , he again opened his eyes and his eye balls were also black

Indicating his anger is on its peak , he is in a  state of destroying everything present in the room . The woman he roared in morning was the reason of him being restless.

He got inside of the bed and pulled her into his arms , he looked at her face and his eyes slowly turned into black . He was feeling himself after she was  in his arms.

She hid her head in his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso. He pulled her more closer and made her head lay on his hand .

_______________
.
.
.

Another update guys so yeah not very fast but still it's good then 14 or 15 days . Hope u like the chapter 💕💕

Again the glitch but nevermind, vote and follow me and Anniexbluehearts__ 👌

Byeeeee🫡🫡🫡 

Next shoutout goes to @reshmabegum106446