INSTAGRAM:

@stas.fletcher:

Liked by: jezelle

Liked by: jezelle.hawthorne, forge.weasley, mione.granger, mattheo.riddle and 307 others

stas.fletcher: beach date w my fav @jezelle.hawthorne

Comments:

jezelle.hawthorne: round 2? 😏
          ↳ stas.fletcher: yk it 😉😉

gryffindor.ronweasley: pizza 🍕
          ↳ stas.fletcher: real

theodore_nott: can I slytherin ?
          ↳ stas.fletcher: haha maybe

parvati_thebettertwin: so pretty 😍
          ↳ padma_thesmartertwin: like me🥰

mattheo.riddle: hello my mysterious maiden
          ↳ stas.fletcher: wrong person ?
          ↳ mattheo.riddle: no no I'm sure I've got it right
          ↳ stas.fletcher: okay buddy

view more comments

•◦ ◦•

SLYTHERIN KINGS👑🐍

dumber😝
cute post on insta princess

You
huh?
What're u talking abt

dumber😝
don't act stupid

You
I'm not tho ? 😭😭

dumbest🍝
ugh who cares
she said I could slytherin
I'm so funny

You
😐
In what way?

dumbest🍝
NOT IN THAT WAY
u guys r so dirty 🙄🙄

You
no one said it out loud tho
👀

dumbest🍝
HEY
STOP MAKING ME SEEM LIKE THE BAD GUY
I'm an angel 😇😇

You
a crazy angel 🤪

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Anastasia rolled over on the towel, tossing her phone to the side with a huff. A cool breeze swept over them, the sky darkening as the sun set lower and lower.

Jezelle glanced at Anastasia briefly, before returning to the book that she was reading.

Anastasia just stared at Jezelle in boredom.

Jezelle closed her book with a sigh, turning to face Anastasia. "Yes, Stas?" she asked.

"You know what Mattheo commented on my post? I just- ugh," Anastasia said with a groan, feeling conflicted between her emotions and nerves.

A scant smirk flickered across Jezelle's face. "Oh, is that why you were all red? Didn't you tell me it was just a sunb-"  Jezelle was cut off with a small grunt as Anastasia aimed a hit at Jezelle's stomach.

"It was a sunburn though! I just happened to read his comment at the same time," Anastasia argued stubbornly. She could feel the heat rising to her face, and she quickly turned her head to the side in desperate search of a breeze.

"Oh yeah? Well, the suns almost gone, and you're looking pretty heated right now," this time, Jezelle couldn't control the smirk from forming. She was of course happy for her best friend, but it pained her to see Stas in denial, and instead resorted to teasing Anastasia every chance she got, which was highly amusing.

"You know what? It's getting pretty cold. Let's go back," Anastasia got up abruptly, wiping sand off of her.

Jezelle laughed at her friends' actions. "Yeah, sure," she said, getting up and following Anastasia back into the beach house.