10

SLYTHERIN KINGS👑🐍

dumber😝
that was so fucking embarrassing

dumbest🍝
AHAHAHHA

dumber😝
princess
why would u give him ideas?

You
damn
wish I could've been there
but I'm only a second year so...

dumbest🍝
bitch huh
GET TF OUTTA HERE
LITTLE GIRL

dumber😝
r u fucking stupid

dumb🧝🏻‍♂️
I am actually embarrassed for you rn Theo.

You
LMAOO
dw guys I was just joking
I'm actually a 10th year

dumbest🍝
that doesn't even exist though...

You
well nO fucking sHit

SLYTHERIN QUEENS👑💅

Jezelle❣️
Stas
U missed it
It was so funny
I was pissing myself

You
huh what happened?

Daph🌱
Mattheo came in like 20 mins late
Then Trelawney started asking him about his morning tea

frying pan🍳
poor boy
He looked so confused

You
OOOH AHAHHA
That was my idea
I know I'm hilarious

Jezelle❣️
huh
am I missing smth
u weren't there??

You
Mattheo texted us that he got lost
And Theo was tryna come up with a story
and I came up with that idea

Jezelle❣️
Ohhh
LMAO

frying pan🍳
stas
Where r u?

You
wdym

Daph🌱
u coming to charms or what?

You
Oh 😀
fml
OKAY GUYS
DONT PANIC
IM COMING
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Anastasia arrived at the door of the charms classroom slightly later than she had hoped for, but she put on her best 'I hate everybody and I don't give a fuck' face, opening the door and entering the classroom.

"Miss Fletcher!" Professor Flitwick exclaimed. "You are a bit late, care to explain?"

"Sorry professor, a first year was causing trouble in the halls," Anastasia said, subtly flashing her prefect badge, so the light caught on it.

The shine caught the professors attention, and he said nothing more on the matter. "Very well, then. Please, take a seat."

Anastasia took a seat beside Jezelle, who had saved a spot for her.

Flitwick gave them a boring talk on their O.W.L.S, droning on for quite some time, until he suddenly clapped his hands, startling Anastasia out of her daze.

"The first portion of this lesson will be reviewing the levitation charm, which you all have learnt in your first year. Then for the remainder of our time we will be beginning a new spell, the Silencing charm. This spell can come in handy for a range of things, but will most likely not be on your examination. The levitation charm, however, will," Flitwick took a breath, then flicked his wand, and a feather zoomed towards each student. "Can someone remind me of the wrist movement for this spell? Yes, Mr. Nott?"

Theo looked at his raised arm, slightly confused, as if someone else had raised it for him. "Er... flip and swoosh..?" he answered, although it was more like a question.

"Hmm, not quite. Mr. Zabini, care to help Mr. Nott out?" Flitwick asked.

"The wand movement is swish and flick, sir," Blaise said, slightly smug.

"Excellent, excellent. Miss. Abbott, could you please tell us the incantation?" The tiny professor said.

"Wingardium leviosa," Hannah said quickly.

"Thank you, yes. You will all work on this spell until I say otherwise, carry on," and at the professors words, that chatter increased, and the first feathers began to fly across the room.

Anastasia lazily levitated her feather, swishing it around in the air. "Hey- remember in first year, when Seamus set his feather on fire? That was funny."

"You know what's not funny? How I can't get this feather off the damn table," Pansy grumbled, jabbing her feather with the tip of her wand.

"Ooh, did you foresee that in your morning tea?" Anastasia smirked, sending the feather flying around Pansy's head in circles.

"Oh, sod off. And can you- can you not?" Pansy grumbled, swatting away the feather, sending it flying to the floor.