Snakebit

The next day in the Destiny's Bounty  the ninja are sleeping when a banging noise wakes them up. "Evil doesn't sleep and neither should you!" Wu says entering the room banging a gong.

The ninja groan. "In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity." Wu says.

Kai gets up 'Okay okay, we're up. But if you want us to reach full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?" He asks and yawns.

Cole is stretching his back "You call that a rest? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress."

"We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters, I guess we lost track of time. Since the Serpentine burned down our monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our head..." Jay says and starts to brush his teeth and spits out some dirt that was in his toothpaste instead.

"What is our lesson today, Sensei? Mastering the Strike of the Scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of—" Zane starts and the floors breaks under him and he coughs.

"I think today's lesson would be chores." Wu says.

"Chores?!" The ninja repeat at the same time.

"Ninja fight, Sensei! They do not clean." Cole says.

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. And this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return. And put your backs into it." Wu says and bangs the gong again before leaves.

"This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up." Kai grumbles.

"Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?" Jay says.

Cole grins getting what Jay meant. "Ninja, go" He cleans up the room with Spinjitzu, takes out all the trash and put it outside of the Bounty.

Zane throws the Shurikens of Ice toward the walls of Destiny's Bounty to freeze it. Kai uses the Sword of Fire on the ice to melt it. "Ninja, go!" Both of them uses Spinjitzu to melt the rest.

Bit later, Cole and Kai are fixing the machines inside the Destiny's Bounty. Jay uncovers a huge computer system and he tries to use the Nunchucks of Lightning to fix it. Then all the ninja try to fix the canvas.

Later the four of them are playing video games as Nya and Sensei Wu enter the room. "What took you so long?" Kai asks.

"Wow, This place looks amazing! You guys did all this?" Nya asks.

"Ninja don't just fight, Nya. We clean." Cole says.

"Oh, you have exceeded my expectations..." Wu starts as a car honk is heard. "...but can you keep it up?" Wu finishes.

Nya looks out from window. "Looks like we're about have some visitors, and loud ones at that."

Jay sighs. "Ugh...It's my parents. Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them going, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking, then they'll start talking. And suddenly, half the day is gone before you know it ends..."

Kai cuts in annoyed. "We get it! They talk a lot!" Before mumbles. "The cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom."

Ed and Edna arrive. "Oh, heh. Take a note, Edna: either better brakes or a better bumper... Oh, will you look at all this great stuff? They can't just get rid of it. We should have brought the trailer, Edna." Ed says looking at the stuff outside.

"This ain't a flea market, Ed. We're here for Jay!" Edna says.

"What was that? Did you take a note?" Ed asks.