The Snake King

Skales and Pythor are in the desert, digging. "We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust." Skales says.

"Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it." Pythor says.

"Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate." Skales says.

"I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the Great Devourer." Pythor says.

Skales scoffs. "You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another."

Pythor finds a dial and laughs. "Skales, I believe we've found it." He turns the dial and the City emerges. "I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros."

Meanwhile The Destiny's Bounty passes a mountain as everyone are in kitchen.  Lloyd groans. "Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost." Wu says.

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it!" Jay says.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger." Wu says.

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute." Cole says.

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh." Kai scoffs. Lloyd sighs annoyed, here it starts again..they don't speak of anything else.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Zane says.

"Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Jay says and the ninja start arguing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Lloyd says rolling his eyes while walking over Wu. "What's in the box?"

Wu looks at the ninja and opens the box. "Your new uniforms." He says. They gasp in awe.

"Whoa! They've got, like, armor." Jay says.

"I love the gold highlights!" Kai says.

"Hahah!" Cole says.

"The material is really light and breathable." Zane says.

Lloyd sighs disappointed. "Should have guessed."

"Um, you get, uh, the box." Wu who had overheard Lloyd's words says pushing the empty box towards him. Lloyd just looks down at the box before takes it even though has no idea why. The alarm turns on.

"Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park." Nya says popping her head in.

"What? Like the ninja didn't have enough fun already?" Lloyd mutters to himself.

"You know, you talk alot to yourself...mostly complain." Kai says.

"What-? Ugh, just...go do your whatever ninja things." Lloyd says and leaves the room.

"Wow, okay. Didn't bother to even answer properly." Kai says.

"What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise?" Jay asks and they change.

"All right. This new stuff feels like it'll really protect us." Cole says.

"Yet, provides more mobility." Zane says.

"You wanna strut your stuff on the catwalk, or get down to that amusement park so we can go on some rides?" Jay says.