The Green Ninja

The ninja have gathered on the Destiny's Bounty's deck. In another room, Kai finds the green gi.

"Earth!" Cole attacks a training dummy. Meanwhile, Kai has donned the gi. "Whoo-hoo!" Kai exclaims esctacitally.

"Lightning!" Jay shocks the dummy. Kai practices fighting.

"Ice!" Zane knocks down the dummh. A light goes on.

"Good training. Your powers are getting stronger. But where's Kai?" Nya asks.

"Fire! Unlock Fire! Uh, Fire go! Shoot flames! Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you. BRING HEAT!" Kai says. The ninja find him in front of a mirror and laugh.

"Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase "Fire dork," maybe it might work." Cole says.

Kai removes the mask. "How long have you all been watching?"

"The Green Ninja suit. That's awesome!" Jay says walking around Kai to look at the suit closely.

"Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this." Kai says.

"But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja, and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very—" Zane starts.

Kai interrupts him with a sigh. "I know, I know. But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my True Potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back —" He starts and footsteps could be heard.

"Hello? I'm home." Wu's voice could be heard.

"Sensei!" Everyone expect Kai exclaims. Kai goes to change back into his gi.

On deck, the others greet Wu. "Ah. It's so good to be home." Wu says.

"So glad you're back." Zane says.

"Did you bring us anything?" Cole asks.

"Oh, Sensei, have you missed a lot. Zane's a Nindroid, Nya's the mysterious Samurai, Cole's a dancer—" Jay starts.

"Zane is a...what?" Wu asks.

"You've been gone a while. We'll catch you up later. But you should know, all of us except for Kai have discovered our True Potential." Zane says.

"Have you now? Where is Kai?" Wu asks.

Kai back in his own gi runs in "Right here. So glad you're back safe." He says. Garmadon comes up from behind Wu. "Aah! Sensei, behind you!" Kai exclaims and goes to attack the Dark Lord.

"Sensei!" Zane shouts and dives to protect Wu.

"Ugh! He's got four arms." Kai says.

"So we meet again." Garmadon says.

"He must've followed you, Sensei!" Kai says.

"Kai, stop! He is the reason I left. For so long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest." Wu says.

"We have to live with this guy!?" Cole exclaims shocked.

"But Sensei, he has four arms!" Zane exclaims.

"Uh, must I remind you ever since he turned evil, he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?" Jay says.

"ENOUGH!" Wu shouts.

The four own them hand their heads down. "Yes, Sensei."

"This isn't about the weapons. It's about my son." Garmadon says.