Chapter 7

Both girls walked into the dorm seeing how briskly busy it is that Arianna hid behind Kassidy and they held hands to not lose each other. All the girls were talking, playing and anything else which Arianna assumed was waiting to see if school would actually start but it didn't seem to be since none were in uniform like they were.

"Kassidy, whose the new girl? We all need an introduction." Another African American girl said in the midst of the noise calming down.

"She will introduce herself when she is ready, I need to get her to her dorm. Who is she booked with if anyone knows?" Kassidy replied in a demand.

"If she is in the newest addition to the dorms then she is in one by herself since she is a little late to the new school year. Far end of the hallway and up another flight of stairs." The girl responded in a snobby tone.

"That can't be right, we don't segregate in this school?" Kassidy replied looking confused at everyone that was surrounding them.

"Principal Jameson and Assistant Principal Lawson both made it clear that if we have more whites coming into the school that we would be separating races." The girl responded again with that snobby tone that she seemed to cling too.

"That is a lie, Margaret. You know it is. Both the Principals love all students no matter the race. I will put Arianna in my dorm then because their is no way she is being left alone." Kassidy replied, fighting back with words and holding Arianna behind her closely.

Kassidy walked with Arianna around Margaret to keep a distance because no one knew that them two were a couple in the past. Margaret is a beautiful African American girl with the curves to melt for but her snobby attitude didn't keep Kassidy interested in her after a few months. As they ran down the hall to Kassidy's dorm and then closed the door, they both took a moment to catch their breaths.

"Please tell me that Margaret isn't your type of girl?" Arianna asked, putting her bags on one of the beds.

Kassidy laughed but then felt her stomach churn with regret of being with such a vile classmate over two years ago. Though she didn't know if Arianna's ex-girlfriend was bad at all either. Neither of them are out on who they are but kept to themselves since meeting yesterday.

"She was two years ago. I was with my own race for many reasons." Kassidy replied.

"So have I. Angela was my own race too. I do miss her and my best friend since being here." Arianna responded thinking of her relationships that she had with Angela.

"Wait, are you in the closet with your mom?" Kassidy asked with curiosity.

"Yes, my mom never knew I had a girlfriend. I still haven't had the courage to tell her and I don't think she minds." Arianna replied, folding her clothes and placing in a dresser.

"With my dad making it strict on being in a happy marriage with a man and having children, I don't think I could ever tell him the truth, let alone come out." Kassidy responded with a sad tone in her voice.

"He is the preacher of this town, so yeah, he is going to expect you to do what is best in his eyes since he is raising you." Arianna replied, still putting away clothes.

"Did you and Angela have sex?" Kassidy asked, wanting to take the question back.

"No, I am saving myself for someone special and I am proud to still be a virgin." Arianna replied with a small smile.

"I am too, I never had sex and don't plan too even if it is with another girl." Kassidy responded proudly.

Before they could continue the announcements went off with Principal Jameson.

ATTENTION STUDENTS OF SACRED HEART ALL GIRLS SCHOOL: SCHOOL IS CLOSING AND SO ARE THE DORMS, EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL THEIR PARENTS TO COME GET THEM AS THIS STORM GETS WORSE. WE WILL NOT BE CELEBRATING THANKSGIVING TOGETHER THIS WEEK AS IT WILL BE A BAD IDEA. SCHOOL WILL RESUME NEXT WEEK. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

ALSO KASSIDY ROBERTSON AND ARIANNA KIRKLAND COME TO THE OFFICE IN THE DORMS BELOW THE FIRST FLOOR. THANK YOU!

Kassidy knew this was going to be bad because of Margaret probably reporting that they are sharing a dorm together even though it isn't a crime. They both headed out the dorm room as the hallways became silent and everyone started to gather stuff for home. Kassidy knew her and Arianna would be walking since it isn't far from the school though she would rather her father come get her but he could be hanging out with Lisa too. Kassidy liked Principal Jameson though she never had a reason to be in trouble either and never had a reason to be.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Upon arrival in the Principal's office, the front desk lady smirked at both girls and led them to the back room where Principal Jameson would be. They both looked clueless as to why she wasn't in her office but it didn't matter as they got into the massive meeting room both the Principal and Assistant Principal were both standing then nodded for both girls to sit.

"Kassidy, do you know why I have you in here?" Jameson spoke firmly.

"No ma'am." Kassidy replied.

"According to Margaret, you took this young lady to your room to have sex with. Do I need to call your father?" Jameson responded in a rude voice.

"Principal Jameson, that is a lie. I took her to a dorm room with me so she wasn't in one by herself since she knows no one here. Arianna is a new student. I wouldn't dare have sex with any female classmates, the bible even states not too." Kassidy replied, defending both of them.

"Wait, Arianna Kirkland is new? Oh my, Welcome to Sacred Heart All Girls School. This isn't a way to greet a new student at all. Kassidy, be honest with me, what is going on with you and Margaret because you two were best friends for years." Jameson said lowering her glasses and assisting that both sit down next to both the girls.

"Yes, Arianna is new. As for Margaret and I, well, our friendship faded as we got older and I don't like her new personality change. She's become real bossy and hates to say it as a snob that it just isn't worth a friendship anymore. Now with Arianna here, I feel I have to protect her at all cost from Margaret and any other girl in this school that may hurt her." Kassidy explained thoroughly.

"Then ladies, I will handle Margaret and have a word with her parents. I want you two to get home safely since I have a feeling both of you walked. I can have a bus wait for you both or call your parents to get you two, the roads are very dangerous." Jameson replied with a stern voice of authority.

"Dad is in the church keeping residents warm and Arianna's mom is probably doing her best to keep warm." Kassidy responded.

"I will trust you both to make it home safely and I will see you when it is safe to come back." Jameson replied, leading the girls out the door.

Both girls walked side by side with each other leading out of the office into the main hallway. Kassidy decided to grab Arianna's hand and lead her back up to their dorm to gather everything again but it seemed Margaret didn't leave.