Chapter -1 Winter's Embrace

The desolate landscape stretched for ten thousand kilometers, a barren expanse where snow fell in copious, disorderly drifts. Amidst this desolation lay a peculiar stone canyon, its narrow valley emanating eerie blue rays. By night, these rays danced like elusive ghosts and malevolent creatures, chilling the hearts of any who beheld them.

Upon closer inspection, the source of this otherworldly light revealed itself: an intricate array etched into the valley floor. Its strokes formed a complex pattern, weaving together like threads of fate. The entire valley lay ensnared within this mystical web.

At the heart of the valley stood the array's focal point-an eye, its center housing a man imprisoned in crimson attire. His long, jet-black hair framed a cold, severe face adorned with crimson lotus patterns. His eyes remained closed, seemingly unconscious. Yet, when an ice-cold snowflake alighted on the tip of his hair, those eyes flickered open.

 Yet, when an ice-cold snowflake alighted on the tip of his hair, those eyes flickered open

Within those pupils burned a flame, deep and calm-a glimpse into a tumultuous soul. Like the infernal fires of hell, they concealed emotions too intricate to decipher.

Feather-light snowflakes settled upon the man's form, accumulating over time. The metal chains that bound him clinked softly as he lifted his head, gazing toward the hazy sky. Finally, his thin lips parted, and he uttered a single sentence:

"Shen Feixiao, you insufferable fool... great-grandfather awaits."

Qin Kaiyi was a writer of light novels.

His narratives followed the cultivation novels , well-trodden path of leveling up, with a variety of golden fingers and and triumphant battles against formidable bosses.His prose, neither exceptional nor terrible, adhered to conventions. It earned him a modest income-just enough to scrape by.

Today was the day that the final BOSS of his third novel was being eliminated.

The work, titled Different World Cultivation Record, bore a pedestrian name and a plot that faded from memory as swiftly as its coolness washed over readers.

Within its pages, love and emotions unfolded in elementary simplicity. A normal boy activated golden fingers, ascended through levels, and perched atop the world-a tale steeped in clichés and melodrama. And today, Qin Kaiyi would pen the demise of a pivotal boss: Shen Feixiao's senior martial brother, Qin Shi.

Qin Kaiyi, coming from a human perspective, actually liked Qin Shi very much because this character to a certain extent was a victim of circumstance.

From birth, Qin Shi's talent outshone Shen Feixiao. Relying on the fact that he was more favoured and pampered than Shen Feixiao, he tormented Shen Feixiao a lot. His abnormality manifested early, as Shen Feixiao bore the weight of burdens, suffering and humiliation and the protagonist's halo shone upon Shen Feixiao, granting him a peerless cheat.

And then came the twist: Shen Feixiao wielded his newfound power to ensnare Liu LingEr, Qin Shi's beloved martial sister, transforming her into one of his countless concubines.