Chapter 34: Shattered Glass Heart

Then Qin Kaiyi walked up without any hesitation, and then he fell, and then he died, and then the book was finished–that was impossible.

The truth was that Qin Kaiyi was actually magical, and went all the way to the high platform where the Rain-Soaked Bell was placed!! Not only was Tang Shayun dumbfounded, even Zi Yangpei was full of surprise.

“Aiyah, how could I have the nerve.” Reaching to take the Rain-Soaked Bell floating in the air, Qin Kaiyi’s brazen face blushed: “Is it actually that I’m the protagonist of this book…”

“…” Zi Yangpei.

“…” Shen Feixiao.

“…” Tang Shayun.

Everyone unanimously showed a contemptuous expression for Qin Kaiyi’s narcissism…

“Now that you got it, come back.” Zi Yangpei did not expect that Qin Kaiyi could get the Rain-Soaked Bell so easily. He frowned slightly, and then said, “I advise you not to play tricks.”

“… you think too much.” Qin Kaiyi stood on the high platform and looked down at Zi Yangpei. Without a doubt, the moment he got the Rain-Soaked Bell, Zi Yangpei’s attitude changed subtly.

“The original work did not develop like this ah.” Tang Shayun was still sitting on the ground dumbly, seeming to have been shocked stupid by the exploding plotline. She looked at Qin Kaiyi in the distance and suddenly her expression changed greatly. Pointing at Qin Kaiyi, she shouted, “Did you actually transmigrate? Who are you? What did you do??”

Qin Kaiyi looked at Tang Shayun’s fierce reaction and was helpless. He couldn’t tell Tang Shayun that he was the author of this book, but the plot did change a lot. If it developed according to the novel, there should be a scene of large-scale fighting, and Shen Feixiao would get the Rain-Soaked Bell on the high platform with the help of the sable and Tang Shayun, and then escape the chase and safely leave the secret realm. But the butterfly effect was terrible. Not to mention that Qin Kaiyi caused Shen Feixiao to enter the Treasure Pavilion in advance, Tang Shayun’s extermination of the Lingshan Sect disciples greatly affected the subsequent development as well.

So the fight was gone, the sable was gone, Tang Shayun was stupidly sitting there, and Qin Kaiyi was inexplicably the first to get to the Rain-Soaked Bell. Was this a benefit to being the author? Qin Kaiyi muttered to himself internally when he got the Rain-Soaked Bell. He didn’t take the Rain-Soaked Bell of his own volition. Everything in this world didn’t hold much value to him. Getting Shen Feixiao on the right track and leaving to go home early was his real goal.

“Come back quickly, if you don’t want your son to die here like this.” Zi Yangpei’s expression was very indifferent, and one couldn’t see his usual smile. He didn’t hesitate to snatch Shen Feixiao to his side and grab his neck: “You know I’m not kidding.”

“Don’t do it…” Qin Kaiyi was about to say something, when he heard the sound of the originally missing Yan Gu in his sea of knowledge, “Don’t go over there!! Rain-Soaked Bell can’t be taken by Zi Yangpei, if he gets it, the first thing he will do is kill you all!”

“What should I do, I can’t let him kill Shen Feixiao!” Qin Kaiyi knew in his heart that Zi Yangpei was not a good person, but now that Shen Feixiao was in his hands, Qin Kaiyi was helpless.

“Why not? Isn’t it just a little Taoist in the foundation period, you even have the Rain-Soaked Bell, why should you pay with your own life for him?” Yan Gu obviously couldn’t understand Qin Kaiyi’s thought processes, and he spared no effort to persuade him: “You have the Rain-Soaked Bell, even cultivators in the Core Formation period will have difficulty. Why bother to stick with this old monster Zi Yangpei? “