Chapter 4

Jessie couldn't believe that she met Cammie, the woman was gorgeous as ever with long brunette hair, dark chocolate eyes that made you melt instantly, her long slender frame, and she just made Jessie's heart beat faster than any other woman has. Jessie didn't think that a woman like her existed and that accent made her emotions become more aware than her last woman. Jessie couldn't help but get Heidi out of her chair and to reschedule her for next week because she needed to know Cammie.

"You are literally falling for a woman you just met." Kiera said in a complaining voice.

"You would too if you saw how fine that woman was. I want to date her as much as possible and see where it goes. I haven't felt this kind of spark since my Middle School years with my very first girlfriend that feels so long ago now." Jessie explained drifting off into a daydream.

"Jessie, you need to slow down on these emotions. She may not be feeling the same or anything else, it is too risky." Kiera replied feeling nervous for Jessie.

"We will see, won't we? Cammie seemed very excited to meet me and she did come before we closed for the evening. You have to remember, love at first sight does exist and all because I was single for years doesn't mean I can't try again to fall in love." Jessie responded as her phone went off.

"I'm going to close up and reschedule Heidi for some time next month because I have a feeling you will be very busy with Cammie to bother doing tattoo's for anyone else." Kiera replied then left the room.

Jessie rolled her eyes at Kiera then saw that she had a message from Cammie that just read hello, she knew it was from Cammie because the number is long distance and definitely not a Florida area code. Jessie instantly replied back then within a few seconds Cammie responded and it went on like this for a little while until Jessie realized that she had to clean up and prepare for tomorrow with Cammie to get her own tattoo done.

♥♥♥

After several hours of sanitizing everything, scrubbing, and cleaning the floors she was finally able to head home to her apartment that was upstairs of her tattoo shop which made it much more convenient after the person who lived up there before said that it would be easier for her to have both and it has in the long run, they ended up going back north to live near family.

Jessie got into her apartment then stripped out of everything to shower and then saw that Cammie left a voice message that peaked her interest as she dried off and put it on speaker to listen to that sweet velvet voice, she had to listen a second time that Cammie was asking to go out for dinner since she is new to the area, Jessie couldn't say no so she rushed to get dressed in something nice, spray cologne and texted Cammie urgently to meet her out front of the shop and they will go find something together.

Rushing downstairs then seeing that Cammie had a fancy car literally outside her shop and she took a big gulp. Jessie opened the shop door to see Cammie still in her light dress that she wore earlier that evening.

"Ready to go?" Cammie asked with a smile.

"Yes, any idea where we are going?" Jessie asked in return.

"I have heard about a restaurant near here called Nellie's, ever been to it?" Cammie replied.

"No, I have only eaten fast food for the most part and don't really go out of my area that often." Jessie responded feeling more nervous about going out to a diner with someone new.

"Then that is where we are headed before it gets too much later." Cammie opened the car door for Jessie and then went in on her side.

Jessie watched Cammie gracefully get into the car then they were off in silence to a place that she has never been but she loved trying new foods too. She couldn't believe that she and Cammie were actually going out though she wasn't sure if this would be considered a date or new friends. It took all she could not to ask Cammie what this would be since they just met and exchanged numbers.

♥♥♥

Arriving at Nellie's, Jessie got out of the car with Cammie not too far behind and they walked in together to be seated in a nice booth with flowers in the middle. They got their drinks ordered as Cammie started up the conversation again.

"Do you not go out on dates?" Cammie asked.

"No, I prefer flings, one and done." Jessie blurted out without realizing that she may have hit the wrong tone.

"Oh, um, wow. I thought most people who dated did not jump into bed together after meeting." Cammie replied with a shaky voice.

"I have been single since my very first girlfriend left me since I was a grade higher than her and I wanted to stay focused on my studies to become a tattoo artist. I never dreamed of settling or anything." Jessie explained in further detail that it seemed to be keeping Cammie a bit distant.

Jessie watched as Cammie cleared her throat knowing the next question would be if they were to date, how long would it last? Where would it go? And so on. She knew these questions because ladies asked them all the time at the bar. Just as the drinks arrived, Cammie ordered first then Jessie did and then the waitress was gone again.

"We won't consider this a date, we will just be friends going out before you tattoo me in the morning. I am so excited to get my first tattoo from you." Cammie said excitedly.

"Friends first, yes. I can draw up what you want on this napkin then before you arrive in the morning I can have it at least sketched out properly." Jessie offered with a slight smile.

"No, no, we are here to enjoy dinner and get to know one another." Cammie replied with a wink.

Jessie couldn't help feeling herself blush that this woman is flirting with her and not backing down from knowing her. It made her smile to see a woman do this without making her feel ashamed.