Chapter 34 : GROWING UP 👶

Win fed jack and rose their afternoon meals. and went to the bedroom to arrange the neatly folded clothes in the closet .

" Bright, Can you stop staring at her, you
are literally beside her from past 2 hours . " Win gently warned bright who was sitting beside their sleepy baby .

" When will she wake up? She is sleeping from the past 2 hours. I want to play with her. "

" Brighty, she is just a month old kid. She is not michael Jackson to entertain you 24x7 all she can do is eat and sleep."

" But still ,Look at her sucking her thumb and always dreaming ,why can't she wake up and play with me instead ?. "

Win sighed in defeat,Usually the expectations that parents have on a newly born child is that they should study well, become rich and all. But bright and win's family are a total different breed. There only expectation from the baby was that she should give all her attention to their family. Which now adds to the current reason why bright was complaining . The baby is sleeping instead of playing with him .

What can you expect from someone like his family members who literally prepared a big room full of toys and walkin closet of dresses for a 1month old baby. Really..walkin closet what will 1 month old will even do with that. She only needs a bunch of diapers. Huff! Only win is the sane person remaining.

Win cupped bright's cheeks and gave him a tender kiss.

" Brighty, She is just a little baby na, wait for 3 more months after that you can play with her all day, As of now , focus on your company and hospital cause only thing you are doing these days , Is lurking around the little one every second. "

" Whatt! 3 more months.. But coming to company affairs, I'm handling them all well you even saw the turnover this year. Everything is profitable. I don't want to loose my little one's childhood, I want to be there with her at every step. Speaking of which I brought her few more dresses inspired by mulan. "

" Wtf, Bright are you crazy.. Now you wanna dress up her as Mulan, oh my god! "

" Hey guys..." win's mother barged into their room.

"where's my grandu. Ohh she is still sleeping? , Anyway Look what I got for my grandu a brand new chanel baby clothes. "

" Mom, are you crazy, Bright and you are mad, What she will do with chanel clothes. It would be better if you had brought a pacifier. "

" Yah, Pacifier I forget to check any branded pacifiers, Such a forgetful lady that I am, Don't worry my grandu will get that too. "

" What is this grandu now? "

" Uhhh! Please win don't show a 80's mom's behaviour. It's grandu shortform of grand daughter.. Come on man this is new era. "

Win is speechless the amount of craziness, Before they both could wakeup baby. Win shooed them away from the room.

✧༺♥༻✧

" Uh-huh, Bri-Bright please.. Not now... " Ignoring win's pleads bright continued to suck on win's neck while kneeding his buttocks.

" Br- Bright" Their bodies entwined together, and bright trying to undress him is not doing any help to win at all.. This sensation of his body being worshipped by bright's lips is making him go crazy in all sorts.