Chapter 36 : Diary (2)

"Bright.. Bright.. Stop beating him, He will die at this rate. " Man tried his best to control his friend. But no use.

The boy helpless screams can be heard by everyone, But all turned a deaf ear . The mob around them was watching it like a competition but none came forward to help the boy, and no one will ever dare too.

" Oh, Honey are you hurting you should have known better when you complained against me to the principal. Come on! Now go and complain . Sir Bright  is disturbing the class, He is irresponsible, Bully.. Blah.. Blah.. Blah..."

" Bright.. Stop! " Man tried to pull bright back

" Bright... I'm sorry! Forgive me. " The boy kneeled on his legs and apologized.

" Sorry.. That's it . Nahh.. Nahh..You know what , Remove your clothes and make an apology video right here, right now. Then I might consider it. " Bright ordered.

The boy was already shivering like hell.
.
.
.
.

" Hey. Hey where are you going? " Tina asked her friend Tu

" Can't you see the commotion there. That guy looks like a bully, We need to complain. "

" Tu, are you serious. He is getting bullied because he gave a complain, Now you want both of us to be in his place. "

" But, why we need to be afraid of him. Isn't there an Anti-ragging squad at this college, Where are they? "

" Haha.. Anti-ragging squad that's just for name sake, And the one you want to complain against is The student body president himself. "

" But-"

" I know.. I know Tu..Our principal might have bragged to you about this college and how seniors, juniors are cordial to each other and all.. But that's a complete bullshit. This place is total opposite from that, No complaints goes out because students have understood there is no use.. And The one you are calling as a bully is Bright Chivaree.. Hella rich, Hella sexy, Too much arrogant and Remember this, You strictly need to beware of him. He uses girls/boys as he wish.

I mean unless we disturb him, He won't disturb us. But once we involve in his business we will be punished just like this. So yah better not to involve with him, Don't even look in his eyes. Okay. You are still a fresher. "

Tu nodded her head in a understanding manner. Today is her first day in college she expected so much from here, freedom, happiness which she never got in her house. Her parents are super strict ( Not just super..but  Super Duper strict) but the commotion she saw after completing her classes is making her afraid.

She never was the one to involve in fights. She is a fragile and a sweet girl. Who is happy being in her own bubble, But after seeing all this and how people don't ever care about the one being beaten, She was so confused. Is this how her college life going to be?
.
.
.
.
.
" Come on, What are you looking at make the video, honey "

" Bright, please I will never complain again. I'm so sorry. "

" Hey get up !.. Bright stop.. Principal is doing rounds of the college premises. It won't be good if he sees you doing this. He will complain to your parents , Leave this boy alone now, if there is anything we will see later. " Upon Man's suggestions Bright let go of the boy and so did the crowd.