Chapter 35 : DIARY (1)

Ava eyes started trailing over her big house and the maid who was standing silently.

Huff! What did I even expect from them. 6yr old Ava sighed while Ben her friend stood beside her.

Actually today she wanted to introduce her best friend Ben to his papa and Dada. But guess what they are not in here. She just came from her school after finishing her dance class , it's already 6 in the evening but these love birds are still outside, So annoying.

" Ava, where are your parents? "

" They are on a Date . "

" Date? "

" Yah, This is so.. You know literally they are married from past 6yrs but let me tell you my parents are no less than  teenage lovers. They go on dates leaving their 6 yr old behind, I mean they should be glad that I'm a responsible, talented and a confident person otherwise imagine. They are so romantic sometimes, That I stopped watching all romantic movies cause I witnessed  lovey dovey moments countless times. "

" Really? but you know my parents they always fight with each other each and every second, to the point that I feel happy when I'm not in my home but rather with my friends. They married cause they fell in love with each other, But I don't know why they behave like this now?. " Little Ben explained with a sad face, There parents fights always .

" I'm sorry to hear that, If that's the case then you should frequently visit my house. My parents are literally all over each other. You know even on my birthday also they kiss each other more times than kissing me 😏, They are The walking example of Romantic couple. "

" Was their's a love marriage? " Ben asked patting jack and rose who came to play with them.

" No, Their's is arrange marriage, My papa said My dada was an ass to him in the initial phases of their marriage, my papa always had a trouble sleeping alone at that time . But now the tables turned ,My Dada wouldn't leave a day without papa by his side nor he will sleep. He will sit like an owl all night but will not sleep without my papa win. So crazy.

Today also,I think they went on a date they will not come home until 9.They make me feel single sometimes. Anyway let's play. " They both started playing with Jack and rose while the maid arranged for their snacks.

✧༺♥༻✧

Win leaned on the wall while playing with bright shirt buttons,  While bright was so in mood that he was giving little pecks on win soft lips. They were at their penthouse

" Bright  *kiss*....I think this is a  * kiss *.. great opportunity you know  * kiss* "

" Hmphh.. *kiss* " Bright wrapped his hands around win's waist while kissing him, Distracting win from his speech.

" Bright!! * kiss *
Ahh! You idiot, let me speak for a second. Stop kissing me you maniac. " Win covered bright's aggressive mouth with his hands .

" Look, listen to me first, This is literally a great opportunity for the company, You getting a chance to present this deal to US investors is a achievement in itself, There is no reason for you to not go there. But Uncle said that you are refusing to go? Why? And how can Uncle handle all those things alone."

Win uncovered bright mouth to let him speak.

" Bunny, It's not about the deal they confirmed it already, It's just a final discussion between investors and we need to look after at the imports and exports, I need to stay for 10days . And I'm not at all interested in staying away from you or Ava for 10days . "