PART 4

You arrived at your warm home. (Srry idk how to begin wtf---) but you noticed that something was off. Your necklace wasnt haning on your neck.

You started to panick, because it was your favorite necklace. You promised your best friend, who eventually died of some illness, that gave the nacklace to you, that youll take care of it.

You suddenly heard a knock on na noor (open na noor...), so you rushed to open it. When you opened your door, you saw pumpkin dude in front of you.

"H-hey dude, you dropped this." He said.

He lends you your necklace. Apparently you dropped it on your way home. You were very thankfull for this shit to happen, so you grabbed him by his collar of his shirt and...
.

.

A little more~

Its not what you think you dirty human :)

.

You hugged him tightly, he was in shock. It made him fluster, but happy at the same time. He was so damn happy, so he didnt hesitate about hugging you back.

You guys stayed for like for a while, then you both pulled away. (From kissi-) (hell naw)

...

"T-thank . You, it means a...lot." you said. "Its my pleasure" Fang responded. It stayed silent for a while. Not awkward silent, but more like, a calm one.

"H-hey uhhh...y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I uhh...hmm..i-i-i..."

"Hm?"

"Ah, oh- nevermind.."

"Are you ..sure?"

"Y-yes i am. Dont worry"

"Alright, if you say so i guess? But dont hesitate to ask me again if you feel like it"

"S-sure. I will.."

You both exchanged goodbyes and hugs for the last time before Fang got to go to his own house and you got inside..