PART 6

After the movie, you decided that Fang would sleep over at yours. Because, i mean, why not? You guys are already do close.

"Hey, do you wanna sleep over here?" You offered him. "Ah, no thank you. I truly appreciate the offer, but i cant so that." Fang answered. "And why not?" You asked.

He blushed a little, but he was speechless at the time. "I uhm, i dont wanna bother you. Even tho youre the one offering me, i ...c-cant." Fang said.

"Aww, come on! If im the one asking it, it shouldnt be bothering me, right?" You said. He was speechless again, but he knew you wanted him to stay over. "I uhm, dont know, really." He said.

"Im not gonna push you but im saying i would be very happy if you agreed to." You said.

So yeah, fang ended up agreeing with you because he just was abosessed with you being happy.

"Ill make a sperate bed for ya, aight? Wait here, ill get a mattress and some bedsheets" you said. "Wait let me help" Fang said as he followed you.

As ypu were going, you slipped and falled forwards, but Fang, being the kung fu master he is, he held you right on time.

He held you by your waist before you could fall.

"Oh, Fang, thank you so so much, i owe youuu :(" you said. "Ah, no its fine, heh" fang said as he chuckled a bit.

You realized he was still holding your waist, but you kinda...liked it, sou you didnt ask him to stop holding your waist, you kust let him do it.

.
.
.
.

After making Fangs bed, tou two sat on yalls bed and started chatting a bit.

"Hey, can i see your face?" You asked him. He immediately became a little cold. "I uhm, why?" He asked. "Oh, sorry to make ya upset dear, was js curious" you said, trying to hide your embarrassment.

"Haha, no no really, its fine" he said as he chuckled. He stood up and sat next to you, on your bed, in a criss-cross-apple-sauce pose.

You turned to him and copied his pise, and you guys chatted for a little while.

After a good talk, for like, after 45 minutes, you both decided to sleep.

"Im sleepy" you said as you yawned. "Me too" fang said as he got up and walked to his bed. But he stopped. He froze, then later turned around and walked toawrds you.

He moved his mask a little above his mouth, covering his face but not his mouth. He leaned closer to ya face as he prssed a little kiss on your cheek.

"Goodnight" he whispered. You swore your heart was punding fast asf, you became so flustered. "G-goodnight" you said as you tried to hide your blush a bit.