PART 5

[The following day..]

You were at the Supercell headquarters, at the training place. You were training and mastering your skills.

Little dis you know that someone was spectating you.

Fang leaned on the door frame, as he watches you doing sit ups.

"Need help?" He asked.

You immediately stopped doing you exercises and looked him straight in the mask, at this point.

"Oh, well hello there!" You said as you waved and smiled.

He came walking to you, and sat in front of you.

He held your ankles. "Continue" he ordered.

So you eventually continued doing your sit ups while he held your ankles.

"Thank you...*heh* for..*heh* finding my necklace.." you said, while you were having a hard time breathing.

"Thats a no problem from me! How was your day?" He asked you.

"Good, what about yours?"

"Good too. Even better now i saw you" he said. You giggled at this.

[Timeskjl after training]

You had your own home, but also your own dorm in the supercell headquarters. You went there with fang, deciding you guys shall watch a movie with maisie and buster.

"Ill call them, give me a second." He said and left your room, standing outside to give buster a  call if he and maisie wanted to tag along with yall.

"Ah, no, sorry dude. I promised maisie to go gardening with her. You can tho"

"Alright if ya say so. Have fun man"

"You too"

"He and maisie are busy. It means we are watching uhmm...t-together, right?" Fang asks. "Yes, hah. And why are you so nervous? I dont bite, ya know' " you said. "A- hahah, yeah.." he said as he awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his head, while walking into your room and shutting the door close.

He sat beside you on the floor, leaning to the bed as you guys were staring at the tv.

He lookad at you for a moment, but then you caught him staring at you from underneath his mask.

"Watcha staring at, hm?" You asked. This immediately made him blush and embarrassed.

"A-AH, T-TOTALLY NOTHING I-I-I.." he said. " 'i' what?"  "Ahh, uhmm..."

You sighed, and turned your head back to the tv. "Arent ya enjoying the show?" "I am, but i enjoy staring at your face mo- I MEAN-.."

You started giggling, then bursted into a laughter.

"You're so sweet, you know?" You said, while fang was hiding his mask in his elbow, turning his back to you.

"I know- i mean..A-am i?" He asked."mhm, ur very sweet." You said as you stroked his hair...