PART 3

The next day, 16:30...

You got ready, remembering that you promised the chinese pumpking guy to meet at Starr Park.

You wore your favorite oversized black hoodie with an image of 2D from Gorillaz on it ○[yh gorillaz bc why not?]○ , and your stitching loose jeans along with your shoes, and your [fav accessories].

16:55...

You were standing in front of the shop, sitting on the bench, waiting for the chromatic brawler to arrive.

You scrolled a little thru your phone, until you you heard a voice.

"Am i late?" - Fang

"Nope, youre not. Dont worry!"  - You

He sat next to you, asking about your day.

"How was your day?"

"It was good, thank you. What about yours?"

"Mine was also fine, thanks for asking" he said while showing a bright smile on his face.

You guys got into the shop. You ordered [favorite ice cream flavor] with [favorite ice cream topping], while fang ordered mocha ice cream with little chocolate pieces.

After you guys paid, you went outside, sitting on the bench in front of the Supercell headquarters.

"Tell me more about your hobbies!" Fang suddenly said as he poked your shoulder happily. "Ah? I love drawing and freerunning!" You said. Fangs jaw dropped on the floor.

"Ooooh! That sickk!" He said. "Tell me about your hobbies!" You said. "Uhm, i do Kung-fu and i work at the Starr cinema! I know it isnt interesting at all, but it will d-" "THATS SO COOL!" you screeched.

"R-really?" He said. "Oh, sorry for interrupting! And yes, it is. Being an actor is so cool!" You said. You swore you could see a smile under that mask.

18:20...

You guys were touring around Starr park, talking about life, weather and shit. "Uhm..y/n?" Fang asked. "Yes?" You answered. "A-are you taken?" He asked. You honestly had to giggle because it was..random.

"Nope, im not. What about you?" You asked him. "Nope, same." He answered your question.

"Why did you ask?" You asked. "Uhh, no reason, hahah.." He stuttered while hiding his blush under his face.

"Oooh, Fang?~ who is that chick?~" you heard an obese, muscular man say. "Hey dude, stop it." Fang said. The man approached and sticks his hand out to you. "Buster" he says. You shake his hand; "y/n, nice to meet you." Nice to meet you too!" He says.

Buster: what are you guys doing?

Fang: nothing, kinda making friends, i guess?

Buster: with a..girl?~ OOOH DUDEEE~, ru now into getting chickies?

Y/n: scuse me what-

Fang: shut it.. -_-

You guys continued while Buster tagged along. Fang was happy to see you get along with his dude well, he also wasnt jealous at all.

19:00..

Fang: its getting late, i think we shall part ways.

Buster: agreed. Cya guys! *he said as he waved and walked to his dorm in the HQ*.

Y/n: agreed too. Ill see you later!

Fang: wait!!

Y/n: hm?

Fang: i-ill walk you home..

Y/n: really? You would do that?

Fang: yes, i would.

He took your hand and walked you home. After thay, you guys exchanged goodbyes and smiles, then fang took the whole way back to his home, noticing something glittering on the ground.

He saw that it was a necklace, YOUR necklace. He took it while planning to give it to you next time you guys meet.

..............

I HAD SO MUCH MOTIVARION WHILE WRITING THIS!!! ♡♡♡

TY FOR READING YALL<33