IM BACK AND I DREW MY FAIRY GIRL AGAIN

TW: substance abuse, ED, arson

SO this is kassandra again, and this particular quote is during a confession with one of her best friends

essentially, when kassandra was around 17 she lived in this very well-off city with a population primarily of fairies, but was closely impacted by some of the nearby monster/human communities. one of these was a small cervitaur village, that was pretty conservative and traditional in their values (if you don't know, a cervitaur is a half deer/half human)

kassandra was raised extremely wealthy, her father was a successful businessman (and in the future, the mayor) who dealed an illegal drug (pixie dust) and her mother was a doctor. unfortunately her father's occupation led her to a heavy reliance on substances and because of her upbringing a very negative self image, resulting in severe anorexia during her teenage years.

she got in with the wrong crowds in high school; a bunch of spoiled, affluenza-bound brats. she was coaxed into a drunken plan one night, where the group decides to 'play a prank' on the neighboring cervitaur village. at the time, the village is hosting an execution; meaning all the townsfolk are gathering in one central spot and are less likely to catch the teens.

so basically they light the village on fire and there are no survivors (at least as far as they're aware of..)

and kassandra continues on with the crippling guilt, until she meets some of the survivors and she finally confronts everything she's done

-

SORRY I WROTE SP MUCH😭

anyway guys i have a boyfriend now🤭slayyy

yeah um hope you like the lore drop and if y'all have any questions i am more than willing to spill more of the tea🤞

I LOVE YOU ALL MUAH❤️❤️❤️