long story (lesbians)

TW: verbal/physical abuse, suicide

so basically this is complicated but this is carmilla (left) and lana (right)

my OC zarian, the child of keres (goddess of the underworld) has had 3 different wives over his time ruling as king. his first wife was lana, which she arranged posing as her father because she saw the benefit of it for her people. they did NOT like each other, but they did produce one heir (nebula) before he divorced her and banished her (additionally, during this time zarian was verbally abusive. though he has gotten better over the course of this story, those wounds are still there.)

then he married carmilla; daughter of a wealthy elven family in the underworld. they were pretty happy, at least it appeared so to Zarian and the public, and they even had a daughter named vivian, who now goes by vivica. unfortunately, carmilla didn't realize until late in their marriage that she was a lesbian. she started acting out of order on purpose at an attempt to escape the ordeal, however this only resulted in her being locked in the dungeon by Zarian. he quickly realized his faults and went to apologize and beg for forgiveness, but she has killed herself inside her cell, claiming that 'no man would ever hurt her again.'

i won't talk about the third wife now, but, basically carmilla and Lana end up teaming up to get revenge, and falling madly in love. this drawing takes place during that time, when lana is trying to get carmilla to stay away while she goes after zarian's mother.

-

IM SORRY I WROTE SP MUCH💀 I HOPE YALL ARE DOING WELL ILY POOKS❤️❤️❤️